Think i have a good little wee car

inkapuka, Jan 27, 8:51am
went away on holiday went to chch then to hanmer back to chch then over to west coast to hoki then to queenstown back to invercargill its a 98 toyota spacio in auto so yep ugly nana wagon but i managed to get from hoki to queenstown on 1 tank very suprised about that was going to get rid of it but think i might just keep it now just need a wheel allignment thanks to chch roads,streets and new brake pads to west coast hills lol

inkapuka, Jan 27, 8:53am
and i wasnt exactly nanaring it either

owene, Jan 27, 9:28am
How embarrasing.

moosie_21, Jan 27, 9:34am
Awesome story bro.

inkapuka, Jan 27, 9:35am
lol nah yeah im young and all but it done well it likes the tight windy roads lol

inkapuka, Jan 27, 9:35am
might do it up put mags on it lower it pod filter etc etc

tmenz, Jan 27, 8:18pm
A good little wee car - useful for piddling around in.

inkapuka, Jan 27, 8:49pm
And traveling

moosie_21, Jan 27, 9:22pm
If that's the sort of thing you want to do I suggest you do it on that car before you get something more expensive and make mistakes on that. If you ever need advice/help come on here first and ask us. Granted you may not always get good/sane advice, but you will learn A LOT (granted I have in the 5 years I've been on here). If you want to put a pod filter on it search the message boards witht threads on it, you'll find it's a lot more difficult actually getting more HP than just whacking it on in place of the original filter like the vast majority of "tuners" do. Anyways, good luck!

intrade, Jan 27, 9:40pm
you got a good car now dont go screw it over like this. loweing will make it undrivable on tight windey bumpy roads and adding a pod filter will up the fuelconsumption by 20% plus give you a headach from the droning noises at 100kph.You want to just clean it and service the engine regularly with oil and filter changes and if you want fit a K&N aircleaner to the original airbox only.

vtecintegra, Jan 27, 9:43pm
No it won't.

Not that adding a pod filter is a good idea of course

moosie_21, Jan 27, 9:48pm
That's what I was trying to say in my last post, but not coming over as criticising and harsh. Let the boy learn, but remember he probably has 0 experience compared to us. I used to be like him, until I learnt from you guys there was a right way and a wrong way. Tell him WHY it's a bad idea, then give him suggestions.

inkapuka, Jan 27, 10:35pm
how about a kandn panel filter!

inkapuka, Jan 27, 10:36pm
K&N

owene, Jan 28, 9:44pm
Drop her down by 50mm so that the sump is able to connect with those medium height obstacles and alert everyone to your presence. With any luck your castor will be reduced by a degree or two and the bump steer will be increased, thus allowing the vehicle to 'snatch' at the high speed corners and pull itself into the nearest power pole.

To increase the power levels, how about adding nitro so that the power pole crush formula can be changed. Do you know the vehicle weight! Using mc2 as the working formula, you'd probably be able to reduce the crush time by quite a few milliSeconds.

And oh don't forget to add a drinks holder so that when this super-performing monster starts doing it's thing, you'll be blissfully unaware of what's happened.