Geesus id rather drive a multipla then this pooo

ninja_man, Sep 30, 8:27pm
40k for that! EWW

trogedon, Sep 30, 8:42pm
It??

franc123, Sep 30, 8:43pm
Still trying to do a cheap take on '90's Mercedes Benz styling I see.How can one dealer end up with a "few" of these things all in the same colour and with similar kms!Must have been a fleet purchase that 12 months down the track they decided these things were crap lol.If you think thats terrible have a look at an Actyon.

jason18, Sep 30, 10:13pm
Haha oh that green one YUK!

bigfatmat1, Sep 30, 10:17pm
not a copy it has a merc engine

trogedon, Sep 30, 10:23pm
Ok, they should tack $50 k on the price then.

grangies, Oct 1, 4:29am
Ssangyong got something right in the looks department with the Rexton.

But everything else is hideous.

franc123, Oct 1, 5:42am
Thats the line they have been using to suck people in for years, they are only MB designed, not manufactured.They're made cheap in the good ol' K-O-R-E-A under licence and have been since the day those first hideous Musso things started offending the eyeballs.

bigfatmat1, Oct 1, 6:34am
They have mercedes emblems on the engine mercedes covers ect I would say the engines are made by mercedes the engine bay is actually impressive for a korean vehicle

trouser, Oct 1, 6:39am
The engine is a generation or two behind. Not really a selling point anymore.

franc123, Oct 1, 8:23am
True but their target market isn't going to care about that.

muzz67, Oct 1, 6:34pm
Ford Traders have Mazda written on the engine. The SY engines are an old MB design but they are deff not made by MB. Under liscence is the term I think.

mapman, Oct 1, 8:13pm
Nope, I would drive a Ssangyong Stavic over a Multipla, but in saying that the Stavic sure is heinous looking.

matthew111, Oct 1, 8:18pm
no need to blaspheme.

sred69, Oct 1, 10:37pm
at least driving it you don't have to look at the outside design, and wearing a hoody and shades nobody would recognize you, it would definitely be more reliable than any fiat.

franc123, Oct 1, 10:42pm
IIRC Ssangyong use a similar or even the same part number system as what Benz do, hence the numbers on many of the engine parts probably look like genuine Benz items but they aren't.

mrfxit, Oct 1, 10:49pm
Far better looking then the new fj hilux (can't even force my self to use capitals on that name)

phillip.weston, Oct 1, 11:10pm
you mean FJ Cruiser!

mrfxit, Nov 30, 5:54pm
D'oh yea. it's so bad I couldn't even get the model right.
Looks like a backyard patch together job from about 6 different models & cleverly paneled & painted to look like 1 body