2.5 Litre Commodore

Page 2 / 8
jagman24, Oct 8, 7:20am
you are in auss , what a dick head mate, lol

phillip.weston, Oct 8, 7:22am
least I will be away from tosspots in NZ like you. Have just recently moved here and will only be here for a short while before I carry on to the UK and Europe. But I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you.

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:23am
and no you made childish comments , so now l have got trade me to stop that from happening again so l do not have to deal with morons like you mate, so weston try your own backyard, or have you pissed everyone off in auss too, lol what a real winner you are,

unclejake, Oct 8, 7:25am
And yet you just did. Gee PW. You must be a tosser.

Oh wait.

You most certainly aren't

:-)

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:26am
complete puller mate, if l care what a dick head like you thinks, . get over your self , try that shit over there and see what happens, big mouth like yours and someone will track you down, and shit you down, good luck with that,

r15, Oct 8, 7:29am
he's right though, this has nothing to do with nissan's RB engine as found in VL's

phillip.weston, Oct 8, 7:31am
'big mouth like mine'.

seriously I'm really curious to know exactly what I have supposedly done to you which appears to wind you right up. apart from coming across your jag auction and adding to my watchlist, and correcting your mistake above I have had NOTHING to do with you previously. You need to comprehend that.

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:32am
r15 this guy is a moron, say lots on things on here ,talks shit in auctions, complete timewaster, and is moving, thank god, as for the motor l am right, look into it,

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:36am
weston, you sound like a recording ,lol, lol,have other drink , and you are full of lies, you did make remakes on one of my auctions a long time along , along with other clowns , but you take the cake as just a waste of space,

snoopy221, Oct 8, 7:37am
Jag man. the one that lives right next door to the pub.
and needs DIRECTIONS.
as for the motor l am right, look into it,

Quotejagman24 (5 )8:32 pm, Sat 8 Oct #37
And glasses.
seems like ya got off the boat jagman.
wanna explain why ya parked it on the reef off tauranga!
nissan engined boat was it!
Yeah Right.

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:40am
snoopy221, what are you on, one more one here, as for boat, WHAT THE!

mugenb20b, Oct 8, 7:40am
Phillip.weston is actually one of the most helpful posters on here, no one has ever had a problem with him. As for you, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder (more like a small log actually.). And as for the engine, you're wrong.

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:41am
weston whatever your a dickhead in auss,

jagman24, Oct 8, 7:42am
mugenb20b YOUR MATE IS HERE, LOL

snoopy221, Oct 8, 7:44am
jagman i'm on the toadstool next to the fairy in the 3rd gear standstill **P** smokin freakin DREAM ya havin in which ya think it's a NISSAN engine and ole Mr Weston esquire is wrong and jagman is right.

whqqsh, Oct 8, 8:28am
Ive seen 2 of them (as stated before I was going to buy one & a mate owned the other) & they sure werent nissan motors

treachug, Oct 8, 8:45am
dammit, gotta take laptop back. Sure I was in motoring not opinion or general - laptop must be all stuffed up.lol

jagman24, Oct 8, 10:33am
whatever , pack of morons

phillip.weston, Oct 8, 10:39am
why don't you just admit you're wrong already.

jagman24, Oct 8, 10:40am
maybe l should ask him to say anything as he knows, it all , yer right, been in it all my life, how old is this clown 18 to what 30, mr no it all, tool

a.woodrow, Oct 8, 10:40am
Your wrong. Keep quiet while the adults are talking

jagman24, Oct 8, 10:42am
is that right youMATE TOO

jagman24, Oct 8, 10:44am
like a pack of childish school kids everyone has to have they say, move on people ,

a.woodrow, Oct 8, 10:45am
From time to time yes - just one at the moment though

asa50, Oct 8, 10:51am
Apart from abusing the other posters are you still stating this V6 in the picture on the listing is based on the inline 6 as in the VL!