2.5 Litre Commodore

Page 7 / 8
jagman24, Oct 9, 6:23am
yer well whqqsh, a woodrow and mates will not leave it alone,trade me no all about them, so l do not care ,very childish,

icemans1, Oct 9, 6:29am
ya still waffling fagman

motorway, Oct 9, 6:29am
This thread went extremely well.

treachug, Oct 9, 6:34am
great reading.didnt think it would go for so long lol

countrypete, Oct 9, 6:52am
Eek!I don't think they WANT to handle it when it comes all over them.

whqqsh, Oct 9, 7:58am
for someone who doesnt care you've posted twice as much as anyone else & seem to have gotten quite 'upset'. not quite the actions of someone who 'doesnt care'. I'm still amused at your "you lot get talk complete shit, lol place is full of 18 year old dickheads" which is funny because I & almost everyone here certainly arent 18, I actually knew about the original topic (that you didnt) & started your dummy spitting tanty & have found most members very helpful, knowledgable & far from dickheads. remember the old saying 'when you point the finger at someone.'

jagman24, Oct 9, 8:22am
yer well whatever have worked in panel shops wreckers,etc , so l do not really care what you think , like most on here you have a lot to say about nothing,anyway the plug will be pulled on this soonanyway, good luck with your silly comments

a.woodrow, Oct 9, 8:24am
And trademe are going to do nothing because they probably have found you as amusing as we have

asa50, Oct 9, 8:29am
Which comments were silly! The one about a Nissan V6 in a VT Commodore!

a.woodrow, Oct 9, 8:31am
Carefull, he will start TYPING IN UPPERCASE at you.

r15, Oct 9, 8:45am
So how about those 2.5 litre v6 commodores!

I heard they use the same engine as the 3 litre straight 6 ones.

The guy that told me must be right cos he knows everything

jagman24, Oct 9, 8:56am
well they no all about you , you get them to remove something l said about you yet , you keep on with this childish little game, when they look at the whole , thing , they will see how childish you lot really are, pack of very childish people , who clearly , have not grown up, also my rights, open your selfs up to the law , see how you go with that shell we, you can not say whatever you like on here,

snoopy221, Oct 9, 9:01am
Q!.does **random picture** look like jagman's tenuous grip on reality!

jagman24, Oct 9, 9:18am
childish pic, funny that, something a schoolkid would do!

a.woodrow, Oct 9, 9:47am
The only problem with your nonsense ramblings is that we haven't broken any laws, and you're still being a dope.

dvince, Oct 9, 10:07am
Because catman was taken!
www.cat.com/cda/layout!m=445381&x=7

.ROFL

icemans1, Oct 9, 10:14am
who stole my message at #163!

asa50, Oct 9, 10:14am
"also my rights, open your selfs up to the law , see how you go with that shell we, you can not say whatever you like on here,"

Jagman, Your right to act like an idiot has been upheld, noone has tried to stop you.
What law are you referring too!
So far you have called people here "tossers, losers, morons, f wits etc etc"
And yet you state that we cannot say whatever we like.
Several times questions have been asked and never a coherent answer has been provided.
I look forward to you next response,they have all been very amusing.

a.woodrow, Oct 9, 10:21am
It's been voted off or trademe has removed it. what did it say!

pnh4, Oct 9, 10:25am
mentioned a Ford he he

a.woodrow, Oct 9, 10:29am
Ahhhhh - the "F" word!

r15, Oct 9, 11:01am
Those ford straight 6s are the same engine as a v6 in a commodore anyway, why all the holden or ford bias when they are exactly the same

icemans1, Oct 9, 11:18am
not much - just about that certain person waffling, using that special name they've got from me

icemans1, Oct 9, 11:19am
just having a bit of fun

richardmayes, Oct 9, 6:48pm
Oh man.

I knew just from the title "2.5 Litre Commodore" that this thread would be a train wreck.