Family toyota sedan . 2000 on. RATE!

bigjerry, Nov 14, 8:59am
Just havin a squizz at whats around. Not overly attractive looking cars. If you had to call one a good looking car, which would it be!

a.woodrow, Nov 14, 9:01am
hmm camrys and such are a bit bland. I would probably go for a sportivo or an aurion - depends on your budget

bigjerry, Nov 14, 9:03am
Agreed on the Camry's, They were never a good looking car. Aurion search.

thejazzpianoma, Nov 14, 9:07am
You might get better results in this forum:
http://tinyurl.com/3y4vufs

bigjerry, Nov 14, 9:15am
Cheers mate but this is the only forum I can handle these days. Too many long nights in the tentacles of the interweb.

franc123, Nov 14, 9:48am
Umm, none of them.This subject is as interesting as picking out what the most attractive refrigerator for your kitchen would be, we are talking about appliances here that are bought by people have virtually no interest in cars and buy Toyotas because thats what they think the best thing is to do and cannot be bothered looking at alternatives.

bigjerry, Nov 14, 8:31pm
I look at it a little different. I class all japanese sedans in the same leaugue when it comes to looks and appeal, there is NONE. However, I have had experience with Toyota and they are at least damn reliable and safe. I am struggling to get excited about one parked up my driveway though haha.

a.woodrow, Nov 14, 8:35pm
Take an aurion for a test drive, they are fast and actually pretty good looking too.

bignzer1, Nov 14, 8:38pm
I like the look of the Honda Accord Euros and they seem to have a good a name as Toyota. If you are wanting a good looking car you may have to look at a European car (good luck with that).

thejazzpianoma, Nov 14, 9:16pm
I too like the Honda idea if you have to go Japanese. Whats the budget bigjerry!

bigjerry, Mar 2, 10:44pm
I should say there is no way in hell I would ever own a Honda, I have seen too many folded Hondas and this car is mainly for the wife and sprog. I want my V8 back so I need to supply an alternative. Toyota is the call.