Mitsubishi price

lugee, Nov 15, 8:00am
So I'm wanting to auction off a 1993 Mitsubishi Eterna. 1,998cc V6 non GDI engine (6A12) with automatic transmission and 195,000km. Exterior tidy. Interior is immaculate and all the accessories work as if it was new. 4 brand new tyres with 8mm tread, New air filter and accessory belts. Does weep a small amount of oil around the valve covers, as to be expected. Doesn't use any water or oil at all, and runs great and regularly taken on long trips. Also has towbar fitted.

Whats a realistic amount we'd be looking to get here in auction!

modie61, Nov 15, 8:05am
Youll get told off.

lugee, Nov 15, 8:09am
Ah yes, I'd usually leave any serious discussion to overseas forums where there's less tossers but they aren't much help when it comes to prices.

franc123, Nov 15, 8:09am
$13-1500 if its got a new WOF, people are very weary about economy of V6 engines, even small ones, and some buyers will also be weary about how much longer the auto will go for before it goes bang and also expect to be quizzed about cambelts too.Personally if I was going to buy a Galant /Eterna from that era thats what I would go for, they're a nice little engine those 6A's IMO, one of Mitsis better efforts.

lugee, Mar 5, 10:09am
Its just got a fresh warrant today and will be sold with 3 months licence.