Ever wondered what its like to drive a Multipla!

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 10:35pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=QX2L4b384-8&feature=player_embedded

Its like that every day and you don't even need to own a dog. or a Jeep.

mechnificent, Jan 16, 10:38pm
"Ever wondered what its like to drive a Multipla!".

NO!

afer_daily, Jan 17, 12:01am
what ! people pointing at you as you go by and laughing !

3tomany, Jan 17, 12:14am
yip they are a head turner allright

saxman99, Jan 17, 1:29am
Jazz, you're always an entertainment mate.We should get together and have a jam sometime.

paull, Jan 17, 5:56am
over a bridge maybe, haha there was a family in town last week and it was a multipla and i sniggered to myself and wondered if it was the jazz man himself. out he jumped with roman sandles and stubbies and pull up socks with a nice tartan gardigan on, haha nah just made that up but hey that is what a multipla driver would wear wouldnt it ! the car was driving thru town and was full to the brim, these kids were laughing at them and pointing which i thought was kinda funny at the time

franc123, Jan 17, 6:03am
The only thing they are pointing is their mouths into brown paper sick bags.Mind you being seen in a Multipla isn't really more embarrassing than being seen in an Estima, Odyssey, Serena, MPV, Chariot or other "I had to get rid of my normal car because I'm too much of a wuss to get a vasectomy" people movers.

craig04, Jan 17, 6:18am
Yes. I must admit I am intrigued.

carkitter, Jan 17, 6:58am
I disagree.

I did a father & son road trip to Rotorua and Taupo via Clevedon, Kawakawa Bay, Paeroa, Waihi and the Mount in the summer of 2001 and hired the perfect car for the job - a Mazda MX5!

Today I drove a Porsche Cayenne, an Audi A3 1.8T and an A8. Not once did I wish I was in a Multipla. I did wish I was in the Porsche 959 I saw being serviced.

I'm a fan of the Bangle Butt too.

tim8069, Jan 17, 7:02am
would definately rather be seen in ANY one of those japanese vehicles, 2000 era versions of course. On par with the multipla - Kia Carnival

guest, Sep 25, 11:32pm
???? ?????? ?????????? 2011-01-16 ??????????? ????????? ??????????? ???? ??????? ???????????? ???????? ????? ???????? ??????????? ???????????????? ?????????? Leuven ?? ????????? ?? ??28??????????? ??6?? ???? ???????? ?????????50% ????3? ???? ?????????? ?????2? 1???????? ?1??????? ????2???????4? ???????90???1?? ???? ???????????2.7???? ?????????? ???????????????? ?????????????? ?? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????? ????????????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????????????????? ??????????????????? ?????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ??? ????? The Journal of Physiology ???? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???????????? ??? ??????????????????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ??? 2011.01.17 ?? ? ???? ????? ?? ???????????? ????????????? ????????????? ??????????????????? ??? ? ????? ???????????? ???????????????? ??????? ???????????????????? ????????????????? ???? ??? ????????? ?? ????????? ????????????? ????????? ???????????? AREDS ?? ?????????? ?????????????????????? ???19%???????? ???????????10???????2?????? ?? DHA EPA ????A C E B? ? ???? ????3??? ??5???????? ?? ????????????????????? ????????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ??????? ??? ?????????????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?????????????????????A?beta-?????????? ???????? ????????? ????????????????????? ????????? ?? ???????????????? ????????????????30mg?? ????? ???????1/3???? ???6mg???? ?????????????? ??????3? 100? ? ?? ??????????? ?????10mg?30mg????????? ???????? ???????????????????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????? ????????? ??? 2011/01/17 ????????? ?????????????????? ???????????6?? ??4???????????? ????????????? ??????? ???? 4?????????????? ????????? British Medical Journal ?????? ?????6?? ???????? Six months of exvlusice breast feeding: how good is the evidence? ???? ???4??????????? ??????? ?????????? ?????????6?? ??????? ????????????? ?????????? ?????????4?6????????? ????? ?????????? ?????????????????? ???????? ??????????? ?????????? ?? ???????????? ????????????? ???????????? ??6???????????????????? ????????? ?????????????4???????? ???4???????????? ?? ????????6?????????? ??????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????? ??????4??? ??????? ?????6????? ???????????????? ????????????????? ???????? ???????? ????????????? ????? ?????????? ?????????? ????????4????? ???????????????6???? ??????????????? ?????4?6?????? ????????????? ??????????????????? ?????????????? ????? 6???????????? ?????????4????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????? ???????????????????????? ?????? ???4?6??????????? ??6???????? ??????????? ?????????????? ?????? ??????? ?????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ????????? ?????????????? ???????2??????? ?????????????? ?????? ???? ???????????? ????? ????? ???? 2011/01/17???????????????? ???????? ???????? ???????????????? ??????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ??????????????? ?? ? ????????????? ??????????? ??????? ???? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ????????? ????????????? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ????????? ??????????? ???????????? ??????????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ? ???? ??????? ???? ? ?????? ? ??????? ?????? ??? ? ?????????? ???? ?? ???? ????????????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ? ??????????? ???? ???????? ????????? ??????? ???? ????? ???3? ?? ?? ?? ???2? ??200? ?800C.C????? ?????? ?????????? ????

guest, Sep 26, 5:42pm
Fiallny! This is just what I was looking for.

guest, Sep 28, 3:12pm
If you're reading this, you're all set, padrner!