New model Holden

bowla3, Nov 21, 8:25pm
Picked this up from a news service.
Whangarei police are searching for two men involved in an aggravated robbery.

Police spokeswoman Sarah Kennett says the offenders pulled up in a dark coloured car and pointed guns at two other men who were parked in front of the information centre in Otaika.

The offenders took cellphones, wallets and a black Holden XR6 vehicle with a double spoiler on the back.

Police are calling for any witnesses or anyone who has seen the stolen car to come forward.

kiwicon, Nov 21, 8:54pm
Holden SV6 perhaps. or was it just a ford.

lisah8, Nov 21, 11:28pm
XR6 is a Ford.

Cops have Holden V6s as mufti vehicles.maybe it was an inside job ;-)

cocabowla, Nov 21, 11:59pm
they're a funny lot up north, one of the motorbike shops further up had an 1100 suzuki stolen and it was found a month later being used as a farm bike !

gman35, Nov 22, 1:00am
This wrongful reporting is always really annoying to me , in matters such as this where they really do need to get things right as it could make a difference between someone spooting the "actual" car or not. Also often if there is a serious or fatal accident you may hear on the news that a car involved was an orange laser , when in fact it was a red Mazda 323. Now if you knew some of your family were travelling that way in an orange laser it would cause undue stress. Seems more and more people know less and less these days about basic mainstream car models.

drog, Nov 22, 2:24am
Holdung Commode!

kiwicon, Nov 22, 2:32am
holedug commonwhore

hatchback, Nov 22, 2:56am
drog and kiwicon, I think you should say sorry to all us HOLDEN lovers, I own three Commonwhores and am deeply offended

kiwicon, Nov 22, 3:03am
So I own a VS V8 holden. whats your point.

hatchback, Nov 22, 3:11am
No point just saying, guess ya didnt pick up ya cup of humor today then.