Give way to trucks on the coast road.

m16d, Nov 27, 5:37am

poppajn, Nov 27, 5:39am
Coast! West Coast, South Island!

carstauranga001, Nov 27, 5:47am
North of Thames is my guess.

fordcrzy, Nov 27, 6:43am
thats the road between thames and coromandel town.they are travelling south in that vid towards thames

rob_man, Nov 27, 7:17am
That stretch has been down to one lane for ages.

philltauranga, Nov 27, 7:39am
"Give way to trucks on the coast road"-- good advice, I travel through Thames - Coromandel - Whitianga - Whangamata often delevering machines with a semi trailer transporter truck. There are a number of VERY tight, VERY blind corners through the area and my advice to any one traveling through is if you hear a truck air horn giving a long continous blast then it usually means there is a truck taking up one and a half lanes on the tight blind corner ahead of you and you need to stop. Most of the locals get it and give you a big thank you wave but some people are just oblivious to it and as I creep slowly around I meet them mid corner and they have nowhere to go, I dont blame them or get angry, once they see you Im sure they now understand "wheres that foghorn noise comming from"

gammelvind, Nov 27, 7:41am
Can be a bit of a squeeze at times lol

trogedon, Nov 27, 8:05am
It must??

chris_051, Nov 27, 8:34am
I've driven truck/trailer and semi quad around there before, I always chuck a camera on the dash over the tight parts, Tairua Hill etc incase some hero comes flying around a blind corner right into my truck. Naturally the truckie always gets the blame so it's just to cover my arse.
In saying that I used to flog my motorbikes over those roads each summer, never again after taking a truck around there!

rob_man, Nov 27, 8:56am
It gets a little tighter up past Fantail Bay.

philltauranga, Nov 27, 7:39am
"Give way to trucks on the coast road"-- good advice, I travel through Thames - Coromandel - Whitianga - Whangamata often delevering machines with a semi trailer transporter truck. There are a number of VERY tight, VERY blind corners through the area and my advice to any one traveling through is if you hear a truck air horn giving a long continuos blast then it usually means there is a truck taking up one and a half lanes on the tight blind corner ahead of you and you need to stop. Most of the locals get it and give you a big thank you wave but some people are just oblivious to it and as I creep slowly around I meet them mid corner and they have nowhere to go, I dont blame them or get angry, once they see you Im sure they now understand "wheres that foghorn noise comming from"