Things drivers do without rhyme nor reason, like

Page 2 / 4
ninja_man, Nov 29, 6:43am
haha thats exactly what i do! just to piss them off and man to they get angry. or i sometimes slam on my brakes so they get a big fright

mrsscubasteve, Nov 29, 6:47am
She waited until there was a ramp coming onto the motorway and pulled on to it to pass the truck and back in front of it. Man was she shitty, pulled up beside her at the lights "wanked" and pulled the fingers all while laughing and it pissed her off even more! Job well done I think.

darryl, Nov 29, 6:47am
The one that peeves me off .an almost empty motorway except you and a car 3 kms behind you, but he's going faster. He eventually catches you (still no other traffic) but only moves to an empty lane to overtake, 2 metres behind your rear bumper, when he could have changed lane anytime in the last 3 kms - whats up with that!Happens all the time - is it slipstreaming!

ninja_man, Nov 29, 6:49am
HAHA gotta love pissing theses types of drivers off

ninja_man, Nov 29, 6:50am
he probably thinks he owns the road and expects you to pull over a lane to let him past,
or maybe he s trying to save gas lol

darryl, Nov 29, 6:59am
My father taught me how to do that to tailgaters when I was learning to drive.LoL

clark20, Nov 29, 8:16am
I hate people who indicate, and then think it's their right to pull in front of you. It's only an indicator, to show intention, you still have to wait for a gap

whqqsh, Nov 29, 8:44am
agree totally! they see it as their right rather than at your discretion

trogedon, Nov 29, 8:53am
Occasionally I keep my right foot on my accelerator and touch the brake with my left - just so the brake lights come on. It gives them a shake up. I'll usually write down their car details and do a Roadwatch complaint about them. too.

whqqsh, Nov 29, 9:05am
nah, just turn your lights on then off a few times, they see the red tail-lights & think its brake lights & its just a bad driver riding the brake, get used to it so when the brake lights come on it takes an extra split second to realise. nasty huh!

blackdotlova, Nov 29, 9:11am
I think you could find it against the law ( careless driving!)

quickbuck, Nov 29, 9:39am
Um,
No it is not illegal to over take anoter vehicle as long as you remain in the same lane. This is how filtering is done properly.
Some actually ride the white paint. This is just silly, as it is slippery.

As for poor driving:
People who can't drive within their lane on any road with a slight bend in it.

p_rock, Nov 29, 9:57am
People in 4wd who drive over speed bumps like they're in a lowered car.

sifty, Nov 29, 7:05pm
people who think they know the road rules, when they don't.

richard198, Nov 29, 7:10pm
Motorcycles.

berg, Nov 29, 7:18pm
And if the 1000 plus bikers who travel in and out of Wgtn every day decided to take cars.you would need to be prepared to sit in the traffic a lot longer and you would also struggle to find a park in Wgtn. Bikers improve the traffic flow.

kazbanz, Nov 29, 7:24pm
But what exactly are you achieving! I think this ATTITUDEutterly typifies the norm on the road in NZ.
"Ohh yes I'm the perfect driver how dare you do something wrong"
Instead of worrying about what someone else is doing why not focus on being the best driver YOU can be!
In my opinion if we all did just that there would be a truck load less hassles on the road.

robbo36, Nov 29, 7:27pm
You should've just.DONE A SKID!

mrfxit, Nov 29, 8:08pm
Car parks .
While backing out of tight car parks & into a narrow lane , ppl that totally ignore the fact that you are having trouble getting out & are already halfway out of the park, still moving & they INSIST on driving around you, (behind you) .

mrfxit, Nov 29, 8:18pm
Had that many years ago where I had turned left on to an 80kph road (thats only about a 500m section to lights), got up to about 70kph & this car appeared rapidly up behind me directly off a 60kph road section, I tapped the brake peddle to flash my brake lights & that car suddenly locked brakes & slide all over the road.
She finally got control, pulled up behind me at the next lights/ walked up to me & abused me for doing that because she had kids in the car & that they could have been hurt.

Well yea, I felt a bit stink about the whole situation for about 5 seconds while she was yelling, until I looked in the rear view mirror to see 2 kids practically running around inside HER car, (clearly not belted in etc)

F%$@$%( . $#$@#-itch

mrfxit, Nov 29, 8:20pm
Yep followed a lot with flicking brake lights & when told about the hassles it causes, they stare blankly at you as if to say . WWAAaaa

pollymay, Nov 30, 2:18am
Too right :p

Was following a bus in a bad mood yesterday. Full of school kids, anyway one kept flipping me off which is kinda whatever but then he got real brave and was mouthing fu** you and doing wanking motions out the window. Calmly followed it into town (didn't even register or respond to their gestures at any time) and had a word with the teacher when it stopped, I think I ruined their fun cause they weren't smiling after that. Bad day to pick to be a smartass, there is just being a stupid kid then there is really pushing my buttons when it's a bad day to push them.

whqqsh, Nov 30, 3:00am
Drivers at traffic lights that wait for ages before they move on the green or pull away verrry slowly, leaving most of the queue behind to miss that phase, it also seem the longer theyve waited the more delay. An ex of mine used to put car in neutral & handbrake on, ok if you anticipate the light change but lots of abuse when theyd go green & she'd slooowly clutch in. into gear. foot on brake. handbrake off. you get the picture!

bleetbleet, Nov 30, 3:46am
traffic on the motorway doing 90-100km/h when some d1ck coming down the on ramp at 65km/h.you can see him looking in the mirror.so everyone in the lefthand lane has to slow to his speed,once he has slowed everyone down he then accelerates to 120km/h leaving everyone shakeing their heads going "wtf"

trogedon, Nov 30, 3:51am
Good on you for letting the teacher know. We hate it when kids do that - the kids looks stupid, the teachers look incompetent and the school looks bad (the bus driver get off scott free!)