Bests bang for buck Cherokee!

Page 3 / 3
friendly_prawn, Dec 1, 3:38am
yep, i notice when scrolling through the listings that a lot of them have had new radiators. I cant help but wonder whether an aftermarket radiator might be the way to go.I'm certainly going to keep an eye out for a cherokee now. I think the idea is just to get it well checked over before buying if possible. Although i havnt crossed a panelvan off the list yet either. I think the first one that comes up that suits my needs I'll grab. Either should do the trick.

offrd1, Dec 1, 3:50am
Yes good idea,i think most are after market,i see on trademe there are Jeep radiators for sale
Panel vans are really neat as well long as you can find a good one for a good price .good luck on either

friendly_prawn, Dec 1, 4:02am
"Panel vans are really neat as well long as you can find a good one for a good price" yep, thats the hard part now days. a jeep is going to be much easier to come by, so probably the jeep.
cheers for the help everyone. looks like problem solved.

kgbee, Dec 1, 7:53am
While you guys are helping out fp can you advise if the Jeep diesels (2.5 litre) are any good.
I too am seriously thinking of a Jeep Cherokee, but prefer the diesel with auto gearbox.

gunhand, Apr 21, 5:42pm
LOL, check for the rust problem that pretty much makes then not viable for repair. Done one where the only cheap option was taking rear seats out and welding up seat belt mounting points. Be very carefull buying these.