Toyota Voltz. Listing 345583367 these cars look quite large bulkyheavy for an 1800cc they look ok and haven39t seen any here in

retropearl, Feb 3, 2:00am
Listing #: 345583367, These cars look quite large bulky/heavy for an 1800cc! They look ok and haven't seen any here in Wellington. Could they possibly be the next Toyota Cavalier equivalent, if you know what I mean.

vtecintegra, Feb 3, 2:13am
They're not that bad - think of it as a Corolla wagon + 1 1/2 passengers.Its actually a shorted vehicle than a Corolla wagon, but is a bit wider and taller.

As for its Cavalierness its has all Toyota running gear (unlike the Cavalier) but is assembled in the USA

retropearl, Feb 3, 2:33am
oh, I see.anyway kind of look like a mini SUV.the plastic lining the back seat and boot make it look cheap, but prob durable and get scratched alot. The 6 speed manual ones would be ok too.

fiatracer, Mar 4, 2:54pm
I was wondering too - whether it was another badge-engineered job. they look a bit "american econo-car". One I pulled up next to seemed to have quite un-Toyota like panel gaps and the detailing is all quite clumsy [like American cars].