4g64 stroker engine

Page 2 / 2
bigracket, Feb 6, 9:21pm
Hey Brendean, Don't know you from a bar of soap, you seem like a fairly decent bloke though. Part of asking a question on here is actually being open to the answer bro. I like that your trying to do some thing different (and still in mourning) lol. but Guys like PW did not come down in the last shower aye. Maybe you would be well advised to actually ask him what would be a better suggestion, you might end up saving alot of money and time and get something better than you thought. Just an idea bro. Good luck.

bigracket, Feb 7, 4:31am
What the heck is a "Uthaz" I must be getting old.

un_known, Feb 7, 4:51am
ya know building yourself an engine for bragging rights is probably just going to attract unwanted attention. Both from the police and dodgy characters.By showing it off your asking to get it stolen.

But by all means, build it, race it and show it off to people in your car club, not to people on the street.

2lo4ho, Feb 7, 8:13am
jump on mmc forums. heres not the place

bendean, Feb 7, 8:31am
sweet az guys cheers for the suggestions

glenn_michelle, Feb 7, 9:09am
what kind of budget do you have! I think you would find it interesting to talk to other race teams running 800hp evo circuit cars,the budget needed is pretty high and very hard to do without sponsorship.

bendean, Mar 23, 11:10am
yea real long term project not really commiting to track car at the mo more of an idea