New Ford Territory

chris_051, Feb 9, 10:14am
http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/485F4F8992D346E4CA257831001C86B7

6spd auto, 2.7td, 8.5l/100km, as long as pricing is decent I could see this thing giving the Falcon and Commodore a run for money sales wise, considering the 6 year old gas guzzling 4.0 was in the top 5 sales spots for a few months last year.

sifty, Feb 9, 7:22pm
yep, all it needed was a decent oil-burner option.

dr.doolittle, Feb 9, 7:27pm
I'm not sure I like the front. Looks a bit Hyundai or Great Wall Motors to me. Too Chinese looking in style. Perhaps thats the way they're all heading.

audi_s_ate, Feb 9, 7:43pm
Goodbye Captiva! I disagree Dr, to me the styling doesn't look chinese at all. The side profile does need some improvement but the front and rear angles look like a good evolution of the current shape.

freedomaira320, Feb 9, 8:25pm
I kind of like the current Territory because of its conservative styling setting it apart from the Captiva and other SUVs. It appears to me they've fallen into the trap of trying to facelift the model with a weird looking grille treatment and some other bits and pieces, so now it is neither conservative nor cutting edge in design. I suppose time will tell, but it definitely looks like a mid-life crisis car rather than a new model to me.

phillip.weston, Mar 31, 1:47pm
I think it looks a little top heavy - the front looks like a mix of new shape Ranger and old shape Highlander. The rear looks a little old shape Highlander like also.