Nissan Navara- Black EQM934- Down The Line Marking

gotsstuff, Dec 21, 12:16am
Hi all,

Our work/family vehicle was stolen from the Whakatane War Memorial Hall between 3:30pm and 5:00pm on Thursday the 16th of Decmeber. It contained a number of items in it- 2 surf boards, a Santa Cruz board with rasta coloured grip pad and a Seasons board as well as fishing rods, a Compaq laptop, our kids blankets etc. Anyway, the vehicle itself had sign writing on both doors with a distintive "wave" and "linemarking" logo and the words Down the Line- Marking & it was spotted in Rotorua on Sunday. Someone is possibly driving around it with no care in the world with the sign writing still on the vehicle. If anyone sees it, can you please post to this message. I know its a long shot- but we will give anything a go. Having our vehcile and possessions stolen before Christmas has really put a damper on the whole festive season. thanks Trade me-ers for your help :)

tonyrockyhorror, Dec 21, 12:27am
I'll keep an eye out. I really can't think of anything dumber to steal than a sign-written vehicle. Then again, if you're a thief, you're probably not that smart anyway.

robbo36, Dec 21, 1:01am
Will keep a lookout in and around Hamiltron for ya! Bloody scumbags! A good strong macrocarpa and rope will fix them!
Have you posted it on www.spotter.co.nz!

gotsstuff, Dec 21, 1:01am
Thanks, I know- and then to think they were just (possibly) driving around in it 3 days later with the sign writing still in tact. The Police said that they have so many stolen cars all they can do is keep an eye out for suspicious activity so even though it is sign written, unless it turns up burnt out on the side of the road or breaking the law, it will go un-noticed.

gotsstuff, Dec 21, 11:01pm
Our vehcile is now listed on the "Spotter" site and there is a $300 reward for the tip off that leads to the successful recovery of the vehicle. Thanks robbo36 for suggesting the site :)

stabi360, Dec 22, 8:35am
just had a look on the spotters website who the hell would want to steal a mini moke and a nissan cube

gotsstuff, Dec 22, 11:30pm
A Nissan Navara was also stolen from Te Puke 2 days ago. someone must have an order in for Nissan Navara parts etc.