Holden v6 supercharged

Page 5 / 6
scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:10am
when have i ever denied that! all i am saying is a Honda Accord Euro is a shitbox and it isn't a patch on a Commodore in power performanceor driving dynamics, oh and as for thai build quality take a look at the boot lid on a cr-v if you try to flex it with your hands the metal will actually twist, now i have never had that problem on any Holdens me or my family has owned, and nor have i have had any of the so called "giant panel gaps in any of them" sure the Aussie cars may be a little plastic on the inside but to me the thai built cars are far far worse.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:12am
well now i know you are bullshitting because my mate has an identical car to yours and i pull about 4 car lengths on him, do you really want me to film that as well! because i will.

peejeles, Aug 8, 6:13am
yep go and film it please

scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:15am
ok check back in the next couple of days are you ready to eat your words!

richardmayes, Aug 8, 6:15am
But I'm not down on Aussie car assembly in general.
All I've ever said is that Commodores are horrible cars.

jezz43, Aug 8, 6:16am
do you have small penis syndrome or something! it seems like you have something to prove and yet again, NO ONE CARES. seriously. you wana race! sure, get on a F(#KN track and GTFO my roads tosspot. morons like you that kill people while your trying to prove something to your mates.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:16am
and all i have ever said is accords are horribly soggy poorly built under powered over priced shitboxes built in a 3rd world country out of used tin cans.

peejeles, Aug 8, 6:17am
nah it will just be funny watching tossers wring the snot out of 2 ton v6 tanks thinking they are performance cars.

jsbike, Aug 8, 6:20am
97 rb25det engine so only about 180kw at the fly. Mods planned are to remove the motor and fit this, 2001 25det with new turbo setup. Going for 280-300kw at the wheels. http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg69/scaled.php!server=69&filename=03052011066.jpg&res=medium

jezz43, Aug 8, 6:22am
hey needledick, learn to read, where in my post did i say go film it! learn to read. and you are too much of an idiot to go to the track for a 0-100 race, you would probably get all your mates out to stroke your epeen while you take down some 1100CC honda civic probably

scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:24am
nice obviously a NEO motor! at least you are serious about your car and tinker with it and make it your own, not like mayes who drives an accord euro thinking its the fastest thing on the road.

jezz43, Aug 8, 6:28am
i dont race, i have nothing to prove, i know what my car is capable of within the speed limit and i dont care for what it can do outside it. funnily enough scotty, people actually do just cruise in their cars. we dont need to test every aspect of performance as we are happy with what it is purchased for; my VT is for long out of town trips in comfort. i dont need to drag everything off and brag about it on a forum where no one cares

mugenb20b, Aug 8, 6:31am
Scotty, you really need to spend some time in the automotive industry. With time, you will gain experience and you will learn a lot about cars that you are not currently aware of. Do you really think you know so much about cars.at the age of 21! Think about it.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 6:35am
like i said i only posted a 0-100 vid because i was asked to by a fellow poster who wanted to see the results of a boost upgrade and cat removal and as usual the honda tossers come in and turn it into a major crap fest as i said they would in my first post with the video and i quote cheif idiot wrong 2 "ur commie goez like an n/a" with no facts or proof to back it up now ask yourself i am just defending my car with facts and it seems to be that the rice boys can't handle it and resort to slinging personal remarks, if course i am going to defend it as i like my car.

jezz43, Aug 8, 6:42am
good for you, you like your car, as im sure others like their hondas, yet you wont leave them alone either will you! and as for slinging personal remarks, you refer to everyone as tosser and rice boy and wonder why you cop shit! get a head check mate, your only young, there are people here who have been in this trade for probably as much as 40+ years. dont pretend you know better as you come across as a stuck up kid with tunnel vision

1fordluva, Aug 8, 7:07am
Is this handbag match still going,like ten year old lads trying to see who can go higher up the urinal.very dissapointing I must say.

peejeles, Aug 8, 7:09am
scotties hilarious. he is better than what is on telly at the moment. he is a true entertainer

un_known, Aug 8, 7:15am
well ya know what they say if youve got a soft cock buy a holden

noodle34, Aug 8, 8:26am
scotty I have a supercharged calais international VT with a boost upgrade and headers and cats removed. They are a great all round preformer, a bit of get up and go, can tow a boat, good and comfortable on long trips get pretty good milage from a tank. But They are not a race car, They are just a good all round car.

jsbike, Aug 8, 10:12am
yup, its a neo. solid lifters, turbonetics turbo/wastegate/bov/wastegate,-
550cc injectors, z32 afm, water to air intecooler.

johnf_456, Aug 8, 11:48am
So true

foxdonut, Aug 8, 11:58am
I was going to mention the AW11 SC was faster to 100 and had a faster 1/4 mile earlier, but I thought about it and considered that mentioning a 25 year old jap overlocker with wheels was faster than the "time machine" known as Holden Commodore might crash the Internet.

foxdonut, Aug 8, 12:11pm
Commodore = Taxi
Accord = Commuter
Primera = Poor mans Accord
MR2 = Slow
Integra = Shopping trolley / special needs racer

The ACTUALLY fast cars (GT2RS or that Playstation Nissan thing, etc) are all doing sub 3.0 seconds now. Even the slowest current Ferrari is doing sub 12 seconds 1/4 stock and legal tread.

Why are you guys even fighting about anything over 4 seconds!

ninja_man, Aug 8, 8:57pm
we never said our cars were fast, and cars are not just about straight line speed, handling is just as important on a track. The turbo mr2's are qood on a track, as are the integra type r's for the price they can be bought for. Of coarse a car 50 times the value is going to be way faster.

timmo1, Aug 9, 1:18am
Well here is (was) mine.owned about 5 or 6 years ago. Very comfortable, decent speed.on a track it wasn't great: Underbraked and nose heavy but I enjoyed it.
0-100 in around 6 or 7 seconds which is pretty decent for an 1700kg car.

http://video.google.com/videoplay!docid=6544717761195363663