Cost of electrical wof for caravan please!

midgetmum, Jan 6, 9:39pm
anyone know the cost these days please!

saxman99, Jan 6, 11:17pm
I had our small 2 berth campervan done a couple of years ago for $40. It was a very small, quick job for the inspector, you can expect a caravan to be a little more.

albundy, Jan 7, 5:50am
Got my caravan elec. wof done in December $68:-)

oldfrt, Jan 7, 6:27am
just had my caravan english one I imported done for first time3 weeks ago$55

guest, Sep 26, 5:12am
Hey Jan and company! Thank you for argrnaing such a great board meeting in Hot Springs. The weather was perfect and the Anderson Lakehouse was nice. I want to remind everyone that soon I will be sending out our annual wish list from our ECIO family member, Marlene Stout from Pine Ridge. She is the school Librarian this year and has requested books, games and DVDs. She is also requesting books (grades K-8th) to teach and celebrate Black History Month. If anyone knows of a resource please contact me at . Thanks Jan! Penny

guest, Sep 28, 10:24am
A few spice recommendations:Run 1 mile, in every hour of the day.Miles caonnt be continuous, must have 5 minute break between, i.e. can't go run 2 miles starting at 9:53, finishing at 10:07. Has to be 5 minute break between.Big Mac ChallengeEat a big mac, complete a 5 mile run within 1 hour of finishing the big mac. If you puke during the run, it doesn't count.

guest, Sep 28, 4:06pm
I got the first 5K out of the way on March 6th- a 17:24 at the Coogan's Salsa, Blues and Shamrocks 5K in Manhattan. It was a pleasant redmnier that I forgot how to run 5Ks ..went out too easy and didn't have the legs to make up that much ground.