Price Question

musikcrazee, Jan 7, 4:07am
1993 Toyota Corona Auto NZ New 260,000km. New cambelt waterpump etc 5k ago. Would pricing it at $2k be too high!

kazbanz, Jan 7, 4:08am
Good price to start from

curlcrown, Jan 7, 4:09am
Thats ok if its a tidy one. You should expect around $1800 for it.

msigg, Jan 7, 4:10am
No , the buyer may want to negotiate a couple of hundred, Those corona's go forever with the right servicing. very good cars in their day.

intrade, Jan 7, 4:11am
i would keep it another few month and you can ask 3grand for it once the prices go up wont be long.

phillip.weston, Jan 7, 4:12am
I would say $1500-2000 would be about right. Would have to be real tidy with a good service history to get upwards of $2k though.

musikcrazee, Jan 7, 4:15am
Ive had it for 6 years and serviced every 5,000km has 2 new tyres. Thanks for your opinions. What prices are going up intrade!

phillip.weston, Jan 7, 4:18am
the restrictions on imports are about to be tightened up so only approx 2003-4 onwards vehicles can now be brought into the country, this in effect will dry up the supply of cheaper late 90s/early 2000s cars coming from Japan and every seems to think this is instantly going to make the value of all cars in NZ rise. I'm sure dealers are using this reason to push up the prices of their stock, even if they are dealing with NZ-new cars, post 2005 imports, or pre 2005 imports which were brought into the country late last year.