Buying New, Mazda Kia Hyundai

Page 1 / 3
paddle123, Jan 7, 4:33am
Parents buying new car not sure what to buy Mazda 6 Hyundai I45 or Kia Optima

mugenb20b, Jan 7, 4:38am
Out of those three, get the Mazda 6. You might want to consider a Honda Accord as well.

trdbzr, Jan 7, 4:40am
They are all good cars. Best to take them for a test drive and see which dealer gives the sharpest deal. What will they be using the car for mostly!

scotty20001, Jan 7, 4:47am
none of them.

mugenb20b, Jan 7, 4:48am
I'd rather have any one of the three than no car at all.

designerliving, Jan 7, 4:57am
The mazda would be the pick of the bunch followed by the hyundai offering, in my opinion the kia isnt even in the same league as the others

phillip.weston, Jan 7, 6:07am
Have you seen the new Optima! Its a very smart looking car and under the skin its basically the same as the Hyundai i45.

gregmran, Jan 7, 6:08am
Typical dipshit comment

scotty20001, Jan 7, 6:21am
typical gullible drone.

scotty20001, Jan 7, 6:22am
i would rather take the bus.

leesil, Jan 7, 6:24am
I really love the look of the i45 and the optima. I saw a car driving down the road last week that looked so impressive that I did a u-turn so I could find out what model it was. It was an Optima. Mazda 6 is nice too but there's so many of them.
My opinions are purely based on looks though. I've no idea which would be best mechanically. I'm not sure why the person above said Kia wasn't in the same league. People say negative things sometimes without any facts to back it up. Talk to an auto electrician and a mechanic and get their opinion.

bowla3, Jan 7, 6:37am
Good idea.
Got a bit intoxicated recently and thought I'd do the right thing, taking a bus home. Got home safe and sound. Pretty good as I let my Passenger Sevice and Omnibus licence lapse in 1980 and hadn't driven one since then.
Auto, so easy!

craig04, Jan 7, 6:44am
So how did you find the Kia Optima when you drove it! I thought it was rather good. Not gutless, roomy, very well spec'd. All round a good drive.

scotty20001, Jan 7, 6:54am
i would rather drive my bloody VX Calais, put it that way.

scotty20001, Jan 7, 6:55am
classic!

paddle123, Jan 7, 6:57am
Thanks for your ideas but they are wanting to buy new not something five + years old with 100k on the clock

trdbzr, Jan 7, 7:30am
Don't listen to scotty. Hes just an immature idiot who thinks a 3.8L automatic VX Calais that can do 0-100 in 8 seconds is the best car ever built. Typical inbred type.

paddle123, Jan 7, 7:51am
Bit of a tool isn't he!

peasgood, Jan 7, 11:20am
Have driven quite a few Mazda 6s ,company ones ,new ,think there overated ,hard seats,plastic ,pos ,the Holden or the VW any day,that Passat cheep,for the road holding ,safety,and performace.imo

oakie, Jan 7, 7:44pm
Optima any day

carstauranga001, Jan 7, 8:07pm
About 6 months ago a mates company car was to be updated. He had a dollar limit and allowed to buy pretty much anything he wanted. Had an XR6 which had been OK so tried new, a Commodore too and many others. I was a bit surprised when he chose a Hyundai i45. He got more gagits for the money, loves the way it drives and tows his boat as well as the XR6, all of which I found very interesting. Personally I like the i45 styling more than the Optima so that would sway my decission. I think the Kia's resale will be worse too.

scotty20001, Jan 8, 4:44am
wow i always thought you were a tosser and then you go and prove me right, my Calais is a shitload faster then 8 seconds 0-100 that the same as my old 2.4l A4 and that was gutless.

scotty20001, Jan 8, 4:46am
same shit different badge

scotty20001, Jan 8, 4:47am
please tell us what you drive i would love to know.

trdbzr, Jan 8, 4:59am
Everyone has always known you are a loser Scotty. Most actually feel sorry for you considering a fat, slow VX Calais is the only achievement in your life and you actually believe its the greatest thing a person could achieve. And the video you posted showed your Calais does 0-100 in 8 seconds. 'Shitload faster' you say! Prove it.