Buying New, Mazda Kia Hyundai

Page 2 / 3
paddle123, Jan 8, 5:41am
I drive a 1800cc Mazda i1800 van, bought my wife a 04 B4 Turbo Manual Legacy. Not sure why you want to know, think you really need a life you sad little man,im sure i wrote that the car was for my parents.

mugenb20b, Jan 8, 5:44am
So you judge people simply by what car they drive.

next-to-normal, Jan 8, 5:51am
Hyundai

chazzwick, Jan 8, 6:01am
Personally I would go for the Mazda 6. I have been in one and they are pretty good. It depends on what your parents prefer and what they are going to use it for mainly. ie; Just get from A to B, economical, heaps of room, features, work, family etc.

PS: Scotty please go away, no one wants you here. Coming into this thread telling everyone that your car is fast and the OP should not buy either of those cars because they are slow. What a loser. Go somewhere else and talk about your car, I don't think anyone here cares. By the way does owning a "fast" VX Calais compensate for something!

kdcentralni, Jan 8, 7:21am
The Mazda 6 gets dumped into the rental fleets and good lease deals for companies etc. This will not help with re-sale in 3-4 years time, due to the volume on the market, still a good machine though, the i45 would be my pick.

pillion4ever, Jan 8, 2:30pm
The Kia. Owned one since 2006 from new and really surprised by the quality and reliability of it. I would buy another. I'v never been a Mazda fan except for the MX5. Hyundai own Kia as I understand it. But Kia is making the better progress IMHO.

ezekiel67, Jan 8, 7:27pm
Have they considered a Suzuki Kizashi!

wasser61, Jan 8, 7:49pm
Having driven the Hyundai I45 and the Mazda 6 I would rate the Mazda over the I45. Still unsure of how the I45 managed to get 2011 Car of the Year award , as there is nothing that stands out about the car. But then Motor Journalist in NZ would write a rave review about a DB Crate on Pram wheels, so long as it was free to drive.
The unknown quantity is the Optima, and I did drive a Cerato Hatch and I found that to be fun to drive.The only way you will know is to drive them all and see what you think.
Oh the I45 had piss poor headlights, and the cruise control only sets itself in 3km/hr increments and the automatic was very lethargic.

scotty20001, Jan 8, 10:45pm
wow you are certainly one of the most toxic bastards on this forum arnt you! whats the matter mazda 6 wont start!

scotty20001, Jan 8, 10:46pm
and every one knows you are an idiot, just by your car choices, i wont even get started on your personality because that hasn't got much going for it either.

scotty20001, Jan 8, 11:17pm
and prove it, they are 7.5 standard so it proves you are talking out a hole in your arse, and mine isn't standard.

mugenb20b, Jan 8, 11:20pm
Which explains why it's slower than factory spec.

scotty20001, Jan 9, 4:29am
the GPS says different, rice boy.

mudguts1, Jan 9, 4:38am
#39-scotty-your feed back tells ever thing about you!get a life and shout your self an anger management course!

scotty20001, Jan 9, 4:39am
wow am i meant to be scared now or something! i think that trdbzr tosser needs the anger management course, i love it when people this MB are proved wrong they resort to personal insults says a lot about them, yeah 69 positive feedbacks i think i have done ok.

scotty20001, Jan 9, 4:43am
and whats your feedback compensating for!

mantagsi, Jan 9, 5:01am
As much as I quite like commodores, I'm not particularly opposed to them normally, but goddamn, VE commodores are bloody awful, from a bit of personal experience. Exterior looks ok, not a bad looking car, but man the interior feels like such absolute cheap shit they are an embarrassment. Issues with accessoruies and fuel consumption also. I think I'd rather stick with an old VT. Anyway, I throw my vote towards the Mazda. Got a few new mazdas amongst the staff at work, (various models both private & company car) and the only complaint is that they could do with a teeny bit more grunt. I found them not too bad myself.

wasser61, Jan 9, 5:56am
Trying to work out what gadgits the I45 has that the XR6 doesn't have!.
Also I found the 2.4 in the Hyundai a bit of a average donk, and wouldn't want to be towing a anything bigger than a tinny.

trdbzr, Jan 9, 12:54pm
Scotty is just like those guys you see driving their 1.3L carby Honda's with a tinny exhaust thinking they drive a track spec Type R. The only difference is he drives a slow auto V6 Holden and likes to act as if he's got a fully done up V8. Its funny watching people like Scotty with slow cars try to act as if their car is fast. And no I never claimed any of my current car is fast, I didn't buy it and try to pretend I had a 'fast' car.

amberjandal, Jan 9, 7:07pm
Hyundai sales are mainly government , even worse for resale , Mazda has it in every department over the others. The I45 style is quirky now , will be ugly in a couple of years.

scotty20001, Jan 9, 11:17pm
god i love how you pretend you know people, i bet your mazda 6 has a massive fart cannon on it right! i have more power in 1 cylinder then you do in your whole engine.

bmwnz, Jan 9, 11:45pm
My preference of the three cars offered would be the Hyundai, but that's immaterial. The only thing that matters is what your parents like.

mudguts1, Jan 10, 12:00am
#51-kiddy stuff!

chazzwick, Jan 10, 4:25am
So you judge people by what car they have and their feedback rating! Wow that is sad.

paddle123, Jan 17, 5:26am
Thanks sharp looking car will add to the test drive list!