Any one worked on abs for a 1994 ford probe gt

reaperssoul, Feb 25, 6:12am
codes come up with F/L and R/R abs sensor,replaced those,cleared codes and now same thing again,mind you the abs and air bag mil comes on at same time,any idea

serf407, Feb 25, 7:05am
Have you looked on the US Ford Forums to see if anything is written there !

I can understand why someone would want to drive a car like that when I see the amount of cars with panel damage in South Auckland car parks. Dirt Trackers have less panel damage than some.

male_timaru, Feb 25, 7:55am
didn't know that probes had good stomach muscles - let alone good anything else

reaperssoul, Feb 25, 8:11am
i know the fords are a piece of sh#$ but its some one else car and i have to fix it,checked on the usa ford site not much good info thier

jasongroves, Feb 25, 8:18am
What are the airbag trouble codes!
Once you have switched the ignition on, you have to wait 45 seconds for the airbag lamp to start flashing.

reaperssoul, Feb 25, 8:35am
thier are no air bag codes,i put the car in to diagnostic and all i get are the abs codes,no codes for the air bag
when i erase everything it will go good for some time 10min or sometimes 5 and then bam the 2 mill come comes on(yes i have replaced those 2 sensors it picks up on)
one other thing the car does is that the pedal at low speeds makes electronic noise sometimes like abs doesnt know whether to enagege or not

franc123, Feb 25, 8:42am
given that much of the body and chassis electrics and drivetrain are shared with the Mazda MX-6 there might be more information in forums associated with those.

ginga4lyfe, Feb 25, 10:32am
you probably have a short in the wiring or the abs Control unit is faulty

un_known, Feb 25, 11:21am

foxdonut, Feb 25, 12:31pm
Whatever happened to that guy that used to post here about the tens of thousands of dollars he planned to waste turning Probe into a "10 second show car"!

reaperssoul, Feb 25, 8:49pm
i replaced the abs control unit,that didnt help,gues its time to strip the blimin wires on that crapper

reaperssoul, May 26, 3:17pm
he's probably in the asylum now