I have a vp 3.8 supercharged ute ,

Page 6 / 6
ct9a, Feb 24, 8:57pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camshaft

please learn before you dribble

ct9a, Feb 24, 8:58pm
outdated as are em quad cam shafts shesh dont no why supercars use em they shit as

1fordluva, Feb 24, 10:42pm
Lol good stuff,mine just has the factory ecu,so flinstones here lol

scotty20001, Feb 24, 11:32pm
you do relaisethat OHC is older tech than pushrod don't you! i would have a well sorted LS1 over Jap shit anyday.

richardmayes, Feb 24, 11:38pm
You are all losers. My 1.4 Litre Fiat Punto would destroy you,the engine doesn't matter so much these days don't you know!

(No I still have no useful advice for the OP about his supercharged V6 ute.)

1fordluva, Feb 25, 12:17am
I would rape your loser mobile,with a mighty 27kw atw primera "What you gonna do,when the primera lets loose on you!" ha ha ha

wrong2, Feb 25, 2:18am
says the Muppet who reckons the W427 uses the LS9

says the Muppet who reckons the Caddillac CTS-v is based on the Zeta platform of the VE commodore

anyways , the CTS-V was 30 seconds slower round the ring , & yet it had 50 more Hp than the W427

your good for a laugh , just the laughing isnt with you - its at you

scotty20001, Feb 25, 3:05am
Sigma platform is developed by Holden, idiot.

scotty20001, Feb 25, 3:06am
suppose your right into your Jap shit as well are you!

johnf_456, Feb 25, 3:10am
Holden makes useless cars to believe it or not, not all holdens are v8 or v6's which puts them in the same boat as a lot of japanese.

attitudedesignz, Feb 25, 3:11am
Can't believe you clowns are still at it.

johnf_456, Feb 25, 3:12am
Yeah well people like scotty thing holden is perfect (no flaws at all, always best no matter what) and never let anything go.

meow_mix, Feb 25, 4:06am
A GT-R, Evo and WRX STi do have firm suspension, but you will find a standard WRX actually has quite comfortable, long travel suspension as they were made to be good road cars.

scotty20001, Feb 25, 4:10am
driven quite a few and the ride is left well short compared to a Holden Calais of the same year, not to mention the rock hard seats, each to their own but i havent been in a comfortable Jappa yet, a Subaru Legacy comes close but still not close enough.

ct9a, Feb 25, 5:27am
sounds like you require a kia mate

scotty20001, Feb 25, 5:31am
you wouldn't know what a comfortable car was if it jumped up and hit you in the face

richardmayes, Feb 25, 5:35am
My VTEC dohc turbo V8 is so fast AND SO COMFORTABLE.

.that it may yet deliver this thread an answer to the OP's original post about his supercharged V6 ute!

(But somehow I doubt it.)

1fordluva, Feb 25, 5:58am
yeah Na they came out as a v12 out of the warship platform.made for wiping the backsides of f16 tomcats.

wrong2, Feb 25, 6:28am
when you have been wrong during the entire thread , why stop now!

ct9a, Feb 25, 8:53pm
ive ownned 2 late model bmw's so i beg to differ
if holdens are that comfy why didnt the goverment purchase them instead of european !

your a very southern man far from reality

pocket2s, Feb 26, 6:58am
LOL @ e- wars.

It's hard to compare apples with oranges.
It's not really fair comparing modified to stock.

apples vs apples is a different story.

and 6K can go along way. There's a saying, it's not how much money you have, it's who you know.

LOL at my cousin who brought a 2004 v8 Falcon. One of them Boss things. "Yeah cuz, 320kw atw, smash your car any day" he tells me.

I look at the dyno sheet, and down the Y column it says "HP". haha

gunhand, Feb 26, 7:04am
Because there very good at wasting tax payers money on pointless over the top cars when a new holden/ford would do the job just the same.

1fordluva, May 29, 8:45am
Funny you say that,I know a person that bought a late model monaro and said it had 250kwatw from factory.
I sent him some dyno sheets of the so called 250kw atw.He was so up him self about it.you know ."ANAL"
I proved it was 250kw at the flywheel power,so very different .
Have never heard from the analmuppett ever again,suppose he is still telling people he has 250kw atw and they are still laughing at him ha ha