Japanese cars never break down ever.

scotty20001, Jan 10, 6:07am
thats why there are more threads with problems with Jappas then any other make eh!

pete_iam, Jan 10, 6:08am
coz they make up 85% of whats on the road. use your head.

old_faithful27, Jan 10, 6:09am
+1
(not that i can talk right now) hahaha

moosie_21, Jan 10, 6:11am
lol, pass me another Tui! Even if Scotty had one there's no way it would ever get into 1st gear.

jsbike, Jan 10, 6:21am
they do break, maybe more than euro, usa or ozzy cars but its jap market so parts and knowledge for them are plentiful.

If I I lived in Europe, i'd drive euro seeing there would be heaps of parts for them, but never here.

scotty20001, Jan 10, 6:24am
now thats not very nice is it. i am just point out the obvious bias that most arrogant people have in this country the truth hurts i know.

moosie_21, Jan 10, 6:27am
Have any actual facts or research to back up your inflated comments! No! Didn't think so. You brought that kind of attitude to my work you'd be laughed out on the first day.

ninja_man, Jan 10, 6:30am
u mad because holden may not produce anymore cars!

scotty20001, Jan 10, 6:37am
yeah just take a step back and look at the threads on the MB.

jsbike, Jan 10, 6:56am
So ignorant.

andrea_w, Jan 10, 7:09am
scotty - you need to go back to troll school. this attempt at trolling is pathetic.

sooby, Jan 10, 7:10am
cos the threads on ONE message board on ONE day give an accurate indication of the NZ's used car fleet - yeah, right!

oh I get it, its still school holidays - when do you go back to school to annoy the other students scotty!

moosie_21, Jan 10, 7:18am
Here's some reading for you Scotty, will help you with your homework:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/research

un_known, Jan 10, 8:04am
scottys right. japanese cars do not break down ever.he said it himself

jason_247, Jan 10, 8:05am
the average v8 owner hasnt figured out how the interwebs works

sw20, Jan 10, 8:06am
Hey Scotty come out to the drags on Sunday