Subaru B4 - Is this worth buying?

skylinegtr_r34, Mar 5, 1:56pm
* Listing #: 355962432

trogedon, Mar 5, 5:40pm
Hmmm.looks good in black, goes well, manual, low kms.c.f. black hard to keep clean, overly complex and hard on gas.

franc123, Mar 5, 8:58pm
You'd be wanting to make sure it has been well serviced, bear in mind also that the cambelt change is due now basically, I'm sure the seller would have mentioned it if it had been done.Look after it well and ditch it well before 150K comes up, these are not what you want to own when they get past their use by date.

fordluva, Mar 5, 9:02pm
A guy from work paid just shy of $20k for a virtually identical car 18 months ago, he now wants to sell it due to fuel costs, if thats what dealers are selling them for now he's in for a hell of a shock.

franc123, Mar 5, 9:07pm
faark please tell me you're joking.The one above actually looks expensive, its only the fact its manual and done lowish k's that it might fetch the asking price, generally those B4's go for a lot less than that.Ouch.

ct9a, Mar 5, 9:08pm
if driven normaly great car
for me as a technician i love working on subaru's all so bloody easy!

fordluva, Mar 5, 9:17pm
Nah mate, I damn near fell over when he told me, one of those $3k minimum trade in jobbies, car he traded I reckon was probably $4.5 - $5k privately too, Adding Salt to the wound he had to fork out to get the cambelt done a few months later as well, some people just dont like asking for advice.

tshop, Jun 19, 3:50pm
Not a (B$) but there's a turbo sub 4sale at a lMVD Otahuhu less than 2K