Quit Smoking Again - Forgot How Bad Spirits Taste

Page 2 / 3
unclejake, Jan 20, 9:16am
Jesus son.Make a bloke feel bad why don't ya!

Alo: I have seen something you should buy. I will FB message you it.

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 9:29am
You are somewhere between 25 and 27

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 9:43am
Kent : The bee all & end all of man cooking

johnf_456, Jan 20, 10:04am
Same here just for a laugh, who wants to take a guess.

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 10:07am
Grizzled 50 something

edangus, Jan 20, 10:10am
22 - 25

jmma, Jan 20, 10:12am

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 10:19am
Here is a musicology of where Im at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=gtrL4E9BVjE&feature=related

johnf_456, Jan 20, 10:23am
Why do you say so young! Considering I have been a member since 2004 that would mean I was 8 when I joined. Pass the tui.

sw20, Jan 20, 10:30am
Can thoroughly recommend a Renaissance Pale Ale over spirits.
Brewed in Marlborough.

Zeph heres a vid from Sunday http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=f61jvauXfF4&t=4m5s thats my mr2 @ 4:06

thunderbolt, Jan 20, 10:32am
In my head I see one of the grumpy old coots who has retired to the testing station, so I will guess late 50's

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 10:34am
Ta, onto an Epic atm:
I dont like that blue haze @ shift Al - did you cook it up in elimination!

sw20, Jan 20, 10:35am
Car uses a bit of oil

thunderbolt, Jan 20, 10:41am
Have we ever disagreed!

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 10:43am
How'd that get a WOF

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 10:44am
Some old Cambelt thread I cant remember, I said they stretch you said they didnt I dunno - if youve ever seen a 50c coin thats how many sheets to the breeze I am

phillip.weston, Jan 20, 10:51am
Bang on haha. How did you know!

snoopy221, Jan 20, 11:54am
if youve ever seen a 50c coin thats how many sheets to the breeze I am

Quotezephyrheaven (633 )11:44 pm, Fri 20 Jan #42
Yeah Bo -I'll roll wit dat.lol

sup wit da speights fulla!
mmkay chicky chicky town.
ch ch wtf.lol
been shakin dat much a man's

gotta have a WOODY ta walk three legged

as ya do when ya balancn and shakin.

solarboy, Jan 20, 12:24pm
I MUST be old. Ex smoker and teetotaller and I thought a woody - in motoring talk anyway - was an old station wagon like a Morris Traveller with the wooden frame on the outside.

icemans1, Jan 20, 2:24pm
i wish i was only 35, i'll be 50 in 3 years time

sr2, Jan 20, 3:30pm
Those that drink Woodstock probably deserve it. After years of painstaking intensive research I recommend Makers Mark, Wild Turkey,Knob Creek, Elijah Craig, or Whitford Reserve. I??

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 6:57pm
Simple, I kind of cheated. Some time ago, you mentioned you were 24 (which was actually very much a surprise as I thought you were in your 30's), so I figured you must be around 25 or 27.

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 7:03pm
I would love to John, but bugger me, you are not even willing to tell us what car you drive, so I very much doubt you'll ever tell us your age.

intrade, Jan 20, 7:10pm
woodstock is the worst kinf of crap just like jonney walkr red lable.
With smoking once you stop you cant ever have another ever in your live. I know this from people who have stopped smoking and dont smoke since. all others are smoking again. and joke like this ( i stop smoking when ever i finished one). stupid jokes in my opinion. With boose it is the same. unless your not a alcoholic. Here is how you find if you are a alcoholic or not. You have to not drink for 8 weeks not 1 drop of 0.5% alcohol even. If you can do that for 8 weeks then your not a alcoholic. If you cant then you are one simple. and no excuses as thats what alcoholics do find a excuse and lie. you would only lie to your self as we dont care if one drinks or not its not my live . The liver needs 8 weeks to recover . so that 8 week is a good thing. only other option is rehab and 0 drinks ever if you cant stay clean 8 weeks.

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 7:16pm
Oh, that's great, so I'm not an alcoholic.