Eurorean cars.any feedback would be appreciated

Page 2 / 2
thejazzpianoma, Mar 12, 5:04am
Yes but that's a "design feature", just like an egg timer reminds you that your eggs are cooked, the waterpump failure reminds you its time to buy the new model.

jenznjuz, Mar 12, 6:54am
Awsum stuff guys, all info is much appreciated.even the banter.geez who needs google wen we have u fellas LOL and yup ill be puttin her thru her paces, dont worry about that! rain or shine ;) I will revisit this post wen i have checked the ol girl out!

thejazzpianoma, Mar 12, 8:54am
Awsome, it will be great to hear how you get on.

BTW, you said your partner was a stickler for maintenance, which is great. If he wants to do maintenance on the car himself the Audi and Passat can be quite good for that. The reason being when the major service rolls around the whole bumper comes off the car giving easy access to everything. It turns key hole surgery" into playing with Duplo.

So long as you do the major service properly every 5 years its pretty much just easy stuff like oil changes and brake pads in between.

Dealing with Qualitat and the likes for parts is great too for the DIYer as they can give basic advice and actually know what you need without looking up endless numbers. As well as being importers of parts they also service and repair Audi/VW so they have been there and done that for pretty much everything.

autocars1, Jul 14, 5:45pm
Overall I have ahd a good run out of Eor's, jsut don't buy them if they are from Singpore.they are plagued with electrical problems.it's a shocker.
Never tried an Audi, they go cheap, but can cost a mint to fix. I've had jsut about everything but not gone there yet.but they look great. Not sure what the popularity of them is like.seem to stick around for a while as far as I can see. Be better off if you bought a BM or a Merc.