BMW genuine oil filter $28 - Repco cheap copy $41

Page 2 / 2
jason_247, Jan 24, 9:30am
i tried that match prices thing at repco they said they would need to confirm it was exactly the same product and asked me to go buy it from the opposition then come back and present it with the docket.

admittedly i do like bnt but as we dont have one in taupo i stick with sca

it often comes down to choice go to, repco and spend half an hour haggling them down from $100 to $70 or walk in off the street and buy it from sca for $71or quite often $40, no bargaining just items with prices

sharchew, Jan 24, 10:10am
There is a guy on trademe selling genuine BMW parts real cheap well cheaper than Supercheap & Ripco.

pollymay, Jan 24, 10:15am
BNT charged me $47 for one metre of fuel line the other day. I was like "oh $14!' nope $47. SCA had fuel injection hose for like $10 a metre, they seem to have the same rating.

This was the same day pick a part gave me a DISCOUNT on my parts cause the staff woman said "I'll just list that you bought a bunch of fuses" when it was fistfuls of stainless hose clamps and bolts. It was opposite day or something.

elect70, Jan 25, 3:26am
Funny I boughtcastrol magnatec at ripco in decemberas it was on special & he asks medo you want oil filter too ," no thanksgold plated ones arent necessary ."

bwg11, Jan 25, 4:12am
Ripco - absolutely! I needed some small zip-ties in a hurry today. 26 cents each. $6.45 for a pack of 25.

smtownsend, Jan 25, 8:13am
Been a while since Repco (abouttwo years ) offen price matching

gunhand, Jan 25, 8:17am
I was sadly sentanced to work there for a while and they did then. That was about 12 14 months ago since I left, sorry, my sentance was over.
Maybe its changed.

boat3, Jan 25, 8:38am
R ip E very P oor C #nt O ff, or R eally E xpensive P rices C ause O ffence

ginga4lyfe, Jan 25, 8:50am
Lololol, lots of censored swearing here, no one has received a warning yet, yet when I had done similar I got a warning in less than 5 minutes! Talk about double standards!

detroitauto, Jan 25, 9:04am
sometimes you have no choice when they are the only place open after 6

elect70, Jan 26, 1:09am
Theregular narks are probably asleep nowaftertrolling the boards all day .

ginga4lyfe, Jan 26, 4:56am
or hibernating, maybe the warmer weather gets to them!

ema1, Jan 26, 6:33am
Blatant profiteering that is for sure.Funny thing too is that a some of the gnomes working there don't know SFA about product or PR for that matter.

ema1, Jan 26, 6:36am
Same thing with various Toyota genuine stuff as well I've found. I never use aftermarket stuff like filters etc. if I can help it.

the_hog, Oct 30, 9:18pm
I hardly ever go genuine since it's always more expensive. Whether it be filters or drive belts i found Repco cheaper and just as reliable. I'm not pro any company either