Beach Hop. Who is going and who is not im thinking my gas bill will be close to 4 hundy

Page 1 / 2
sunwest, Mar 11, 6:39am
Who is going and who is not! im thinking my gas bill will be close to 4 hundy :(

stevo2, Mar 11, 6:40am
Will be there saturday and sunday.
cheers stevo

marcos1, Mar 11, 6:42am
Will be setting up camp on Thursday,followed by a sedate ,recovery mode cruise home on the Monday

sunwest, Mar 11, 6:45am
I would normally go down on Wednesday but it's looking like Thursday or Friday morning. What cars have you guys got and are bringing! Cheers Clint.

marcos1, Mar 11, 6:49am
I'm taking my C10 stepside.It's a beachhop virgin

stevo2, Mar 11, 7:04am
Just a spectator (again). I go every year and sometimes catch Americarna as well as quite a few of the local car shows. Im keen as, but not an owner unfortunately.
Cheers Stevo

ontwowheels, Mar 11, 7:11am
just a spectator, going with a large group, with a few cars including a feature car from the latest hot rod magazine, will be cruising in that a bit.
Otherwise just taking my boring caldina (providing I get the clutch done!)

tuttyclan, Mar 11, 8:12am
Spectator here,I am hopefully going down for the day on the Saturday.

rjgmjs, Mar 11, 8:18am
Anyone got dates! Spectator here too.

townie55, Mar 11, 8:23am
Going with the family - taking my green '58 Chevy Apache.Also taking a redPantera and a red '65 Mustang race car.Come and say gidday if you see me or the truck running around with the kids in the back.

neville48, Mar 11, 8:39am
Taking our 48 Ford Business Coupe again this year, the sidey is better on gas than our big block but thats just a meer technicality,i cant afford it anyway haha.see you there.

magoo2, Mar 11, 9:08am
Im taking my Zephyr convert . First time for me and the car

townie55, Mar 11, 9:27am
Is that Zephyr a minter Magoo!What colour!I'll keep an eye out.

For anyone interested, here is a promo video for Beach Hop 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=LNCC3Uwg4fI

magoo2, Mar 11, 9:55am
no not a minter its red oxide primer and matt black untill I sort out a few things and save up for a paint job.It was off the road for more than 20 years and has been put together with parts from at least 12 cars

jason18, Mar 11, 10:18am
Taking my valiant probably on the saturday.

livewire, Mar 11, 11:34pm
Im cruising tuesday arvo ,in readyness for the waihi cruise onwednesday .will be in my 70 falcon

mottly, Mar 12, 4:28am
never miss it (even in the toyota :()

vjregal770, Mar 12, 5:55am
I'll just be going on Sunday in the Caddy.

stevo2, Mar 12, 6:55am
Shame you cant make it on the Saturday but Sunday is better than nothin eh.
cheers stevo

townie55, Mar 12, 7:11am
I agree - ya gotta be there Saturday Stevo!.

lookoutas, Mar 13, 8:53pm
Not sure as mate has sold his house. (The prick) Could ruff it, but getting too old for that now. The Sport Deck in the Mustang folds down enough to stretch out in, and I have plenty of backyards to park up for the night.
Be there Sat & Sun if I go. Sat night is a must. Do the odd lap then park up and enjoy.

nzrys, Mar 14, 4:38am
Leaving Auckland after the morning traffic Wednesday 23rd in a 1960 Chevy Impala towing a Classic Caravan. Lilliput.

m16d, Mar 14, 4:44am
I can't afford to go,so I'll sit at the Kopu pub all day and watch you'se all go past.

sunwest, Mar 14, 6:53am
I just spent saturday giving the fc a tune up, sounding great and hauling ass, love it can't wait.

wizardoo, Mar 14, 7:25am
Hubby and I would not miss it we dont have a car but we make the car owners feel good by standing on the side of the road waving and cheering as they drive by.We live in Orewa and see alot of the cars up here the 1st friday of every month.My fav being a black truck "NoBull" voted for it 3years in a row.We are one of the lucky ones my folks still live there just out over the bridge.We take the camper and stay there and enjoy the 5 days of party and cars and feeling the ground rumble and the air full of gas.Folks used to own the petrol station there so I grew up with it all.