Beach Hop. Who is going and who is not im thinking my gas bill will be close to 4 hundy

Page 2 / 2
sunwest, Mar 15, 4:58am
Anyone else! not long now, hope the weather is good for the drive down.

sunwest, Mar 15, 5:51pm
Bumpety bump.

grandmasue1, Mar 16, 3:00am
hiflokswellihave1966pontiacbutiwontbetherebecauseihavegottofattodriveitanymoreiamvereysadbutthatslifebutitisnotforesaleitwasmyfathercarhebroughtitin1967hediedandigotitandimnow74yearsold
This Is my first post ever because I am Grandpasue not.

ross117, Mar 16, 4:05am
Hey Grandie' that would be a nice set of wheels. Might be worth trying weight watches or something similar so you can get yourself back into that car.

townie55, Mar 16, 5:28am
Welcome to the trademe motoring message board.Surely a family member would be willing to drive the car with you as navigator, to the Hop!All the best.

sunwest, Mar 16, 6:09am
Sounds like a great idea to me, no need to miss out if you can get a driver. Cheers.

grandmasue1, Mar 16, 9:41am
I have offered to drive him , and he has 3 son-in-laws, 1 son and at least 6 grand-kids who have full licenses, who would drive it, we will think about it seriosly next year and plan ahead. Poor old fulla is fast asleep but I thoght I would check out how his first post has gone. It would be really great for him to enjoy and use the MB as he has a lot of knowledge to share.

townie55, Mar 16, 10:49am
I hope he makes it down with the car - surely one of those relatives will put themselves out.

wizardoo, Mar 18, 7:19pm
Drag finals are on Sat and Sun so traffic down that way will be slow. Take care everyone and see you all there

lookoutas, Aug 3, 6:00pm
Just been offered a bed, so now have to think about it. The car's keen.