Cars 2- Good movie

clark20, Jun 27, 7:49pm
Jazz is gunna love it, when they go to Italy its all Fiats - Bambinos, 500s and Topolinos. I quite enoyed the whole movie.(with the kids)

nightboss, Jun 27, 9:24pm
My son got upset in the first Cars movie, he could not hear it over my snoring - Cars 2 should be another restful movie for me.

neville48, Jun 28, 7:43am
If you didnt like the cars 1 movie and dont think you'll like cars 2, what are you doing in the motoring thread. It is awsum, so much movement and colour and witty dialogue, some over the kids heads, and the parallel route66 scenery/story-line etc is fun for everyone, loved it. ps;So did my grandson,He took me along. tee hee.

gunhand, Jun 28, 7:51am
Seen it on saturday, bit of a disapointment I thought as far as plot etc, they tried to hard. shoulda waited for the dvd or sky.

nightboss, Jun 29, 12:08am
Never said I did not like it, just that it was good at putting me to sleep. My son is now "too old for that" so will have to get my sleeping pill when it comes out in video shops.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 29, 6:18am
Cheers Clark20, looking foward to seeing it.

gilligan2, Jun 29, 9:16am
It was CRAP! It revolves around the tow truck.

johnf_456, Jun 29, 9:18am
You watched the whole thing!

gilligan2, Jun 29, 9:25am
Why the crikey F^#k would I pay 17.80 to got to see a movie then not watch the whole thing!

Yes John! I did watch the whole thing. Conclusion= the first one was better!

johnf_456, Jun 29, 9:28am
Haha oh dear

trogedon, Jun 29, 10:09am
That's most of the reviews say too (see Rotten tomatoes). We won't be taking our boys to it.

gilligan2, Jun 29, 10:43am
The 3d at the cinema was quite blurry for some reason. Probably my eyesight. lol

clark20, Aug 16, 7:41am
yeah I did the 2D extreme screen, so it was crisp and clean, had too much of that 3D stuff