Commodore VN/VP manual conversion, price advice.

attitudedesignz, Feb 18, 4:10am
Hey all, i'm considering wrecking the VN i bought but need advice on something.
I want to sell motor, gearbox and ALL items needed for a manual conversion but have no idea what it's worth. The reason i'm selling the motor with the 'box and bits is i don't know if crank is a 6 bolt or 8 bolt so easier to sell as a unit, then buyer doesn't have to worry 'bout having wrong crank in their motor.

The only thing i may not sell is the manual centre console as i need one for my ute.

Motor has done 335,xxx kms but runs ok (maybe a little rich) and gearbox is good.

So i need an indication of value, cheeRS.

attitudedesignz, Feb 21, 12:55am
I KNOW there's LOTS of opinionated people here and yet know one has an opinion on this lol.

im_andrew, Feb 21, 5:06am
I paid $600+gst for a VP manual box, pedals, flywheel, pressureplate, clutch, clutch cable center console done 350something thousand a few weeks ago from the wreckers on Hori st. Might give some indication of what to expect

attitudedesignz, Feb 21, 10:32am
HAHA yep, long time member of RSOC (RS owners club UK), had a '88 Sierra RS (Sapphire) Cosworth and a '86 2 door Sierra Cosworth.

flemingo, Jun 29, 2:53am
hi i am looking for parts for a vn if u know of any

guest, Sep 26, 12:32am
. Il s'agit d'enregistrement traditionnel de Dr Dre. . Par expmele, si le monstre n'utilise pas approbation des nombreuses stars offensive, peut-eatre pendant tre8s longtemps il est toujours juste une marque de fil uniquement connue par les amateurs et professionnels personnages. . cependant, grace e0 la se9rie e0 la mode et populaire de la propagande de la coope9ration, maintenant il n'a pas besoin de poursuivre sa propre marque e0 travers la voie traditionnelle tout au plus. . juste Google et vous trouverez que sur ? le casque Cobe portent ? nouvelles peuvent eatre re9pertorie9s avec des dizaines de page. .

guest, Sep 28, 3:41pm
I totally undasrtend! I looked great while I was pumping and at home. As soon as I went back to work I felt guilty for taking time to work out because I was already away from them all day. On the flip side, I had time to sit and eat and work so I gained a ton of weight once I went back to work. Over 10 pounds! I am trying to lose it now and the twins are almost 2.