Windscreen wipers for 2007 Nissan Skyline 350gt

desmodave, Sep 25, 7:44am
Having trouble finding a set . X Japan , Nissan is saying 12 weeks . That's 6 weeks longer than a Jap bike part . Will have a look on rock auto under Infinity to see if they match . Any1 know for sure where i can get them in NZ ? . I use Rain x and noticed a small tear in 1 of the blades while lifting them up . No point booking in for a wof until they are replaced .

tamarillo, Sep 25, 8:06am
What? Is there something special about them that stops super cheap helping? Or is it more than the refill?

intrade, Sep 25, 8:11am
find out if any other nissan have the same wiper. if a nissan sold in usa uses the same you gte them from rockauto

intrade, Sep 25, 8:17am

desmodave, Sep 25, 8:20am
Only shipping price available was $170 for around $8 worth of parts . I already have plugs and filters etc up my sleeve so no need to do a big buy up .

desmodave, Sep 25, 8:25am
They tell me its special order . Have asked Nissan why i can't just use a 8mm refill like . Waiting for a reply from an AU seller on the bay . I would have thought it would be a simple job like its always been . Just trying to speed things up asking on here . Rain x works fine but will need blade sorted before booking in for a wof .

desmodave, Sep 25, 8:29am
The years fit but the call my model v36 . Skyline is Infinity in the usa . Businesses should be about to open so hopefully i can get some answers .

desmodave, Sep 25, 8:31am
There should be a car dealer or 3 coming on board soon that has all the answers .

desmodave, Sep 25, 8:59am
Been on the phone to them and they don't have a listing . They would need to view the car . 4.5hr drive from here and i won't be over your side of the hill until school holidays are over . Would rather my car had a fresh wof with those red highway cars lerking . That 80km zone sucks big time .

desmodave, Sep 25, 9:10am
Repco tell me they will take a 8mm and a 6mm refill so will go down that track as i have friend heading back from Nelson later today . I wonder if Nissan get back to me when i asked about a refill blade .

desmodave, Sep 25, 9:33am
Good quick reply from Nissan saying yes the drivers side is 8mm and would take an insert but didn't have the specs for the passenger side that i know is 6mm so all should be good .

gazzat22, Sep 25, 10:58am
Our local Warehouse has dual fitting 6 and 8 mm refills and cheaper than Repco and SCA .Try them if you like.

lespat, Sep 25, 11:23am
In my experience it's obvious you do really get what you pay for in wiper blades. The new one piece style are far and away superior to the slide in type blades.

desmodave, Sep 25, 11:54am
The message i sent to my friend was don't buy the cheapest . Got a text saying they picked them up and were $22 . Guess i will just have to wait and see what arrives .Big fan of Rain X , makes wipers redundant most of the time .

tamarillo, Sep 25, 8:13pm
Do you use rain x on bikes visor too?

desmodave, Sep 26, 4:07am
No i don't , sometimes use the old pledge though. Don't know if products have changed but worked good on helicopter screens . Have been tempted to try it but haven't used rain x on a visor . That reminds me, need to get some more crystal glow helmet and visor cleaner . Makes a good job of removing sticky bugs,and whatever ever else gets splattered on ya lid . Greymouth street racing looks like its going to be on , always a good weekend .

gazzat22, Sep 27, 10:46am
You are referring to the whole blade as opposed to a refill.

lespat, Nov 14, 8:58am
Yes. The new type are one piece