STOLEN CAR from Onehunga!

Page 2 / 2
pericles, May 20, 2:58am
being towed by white & blue ute, lowered, with a stripe
2 scruffy Island guys
the driver in the towing vehicle had a brown jersey, with a possible mo.
spotted heading down past dressmart

afer_daily, May 20, 4:40am
hey pericles / heading east or west .

jason18, May 20, 4:46am
Grrrrr bloody pricks stealing shit that aint theres GOD it makes me angry.

lookoutas, May 20, 5:18am
Need a few lynchings - that'd sort it out.

Read a story the other day where some guy had nabbed a couple of scums up to no good and marched them into the Police Station. Now he's being charged with kidnapping!

jason18, May 20, 5:49am
holy crap really! WTF is wrong with this country!

cjohnw, May 20, 5:56am
Yep! So wrong!
What sort of message does it send!
Next time you see some scumbag breaking the law, look the other way and keep walking.

PC crap!

johnf_456, May 20, 5:59am
Once again rubbish, I have yet to see you show any sympathy on this thread rather than digging at others.

smegal3, May 20, 6:15am
Hi there, just wonder what street you work on and if I could contact your forman to speak to him about my car.
Cheers
Geoff

lookoutas, May 20, 6:20am
Are there any camera's around the area! Might give the cops a heads-up.

smegal3, May 22, 12:39am
Hey pericles, can you get your foreman to contact the police please.
Cheers
Geoffrey

crzyhrse, May 22, 3:46am
Absolutely. Not to negate the act of thievery but the owner has to take some responsibility for being so stupid.

afer_daily, May 22, 6:42am
whoeverhas it bring it back and we mite let you live .

midge41, May 22, 7:39am
na smash the guys over the head with a base ball bat what gives them the right to touch some one elses car not like they worked hard all there life pisses me off and it shouldent matter were we part cars they shouldn't get touched

midge41, May 22, 7:42am
it dont matter were we park cars they still take it they took myne from in my drive way and it was alarmed goes to say if they want it they will take it bowt time the cops steped up and did something we pay them enough money

jason18, Jun 19, 8:19pm
Yeah put a gearlock on a 3 speed coloum change.That will work.

lookoutas, Jun 19, 9:23pm
I still can't believe that this car wasn't picked up on a camera somewhere.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 20, 1:01am
Its time people spoke out against that sort of thing. Its pathetic that we live in a country where the namby pamby cops go around charging law abiding citizens with anything they can, (i.e 1km/h over the speed limit and this sort of thing) because its and easy low risk way of getting ticks in box's for their performance reviews, yet they will not follow up thefts and other serious crime. Then they actively try and prevent people solving their own crime.

We pay these monkeys, its time they did their job.

tylin, Jul 5, 11:51am
Sorry , i was not trying to spam . I just know that having a gearlock makes it much harder for theives to steal a car and everyone that wants to keep their car should have one .