Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo

rpvr, Jun 15, 8:18pm
Anyone had one of these! What are they like from a reliability viewpoint! Any common problems/weaknesses!

mugenb20b, Jun 16, 12:36am
They seem to be OK, rear trailing arm bushes can perish, but they only need replacing once by the looks of things. Cambelts need replacing every 100 000 kms. Another thing to consider is, would you really own a car that was named after an Australian dog! Toyota Funcargo is a much better alternative in every possible way in my opinion.

phillip.weston, Jun 16, 12:49am
Turning down a car because it's named after an Australian dog, but looks somewhat pleasing to the eye, but yet recommending something called a 'Funcargo' that looks like a total piece of horrible Japanese sh*t! The mind boggles.

rpvr, Jun 16, 7:13am
Thanks for the comments. They do seem to be a bit cheaper than other makes of comparable year/mileage, so I guess there must be a reason for that.

mugenb20b, Jun 16, 8:02am
Yes, but it's twice the car than a Dingo, and it looks three times better than a.err.Multipla.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 20, 12:08pm
Does the dingo feature as an exhibit in the Museum of Modern art! I think not!
There is love it/hate it styling that pushes the boundries and forges new ground and then there are cheap hack jobs. the Funcargo and Dingo are both the latter.
Poster one, why not look at a Fiat Pun. "Insert war and peace novel sized post here"