VT question

jezz43, May 27, 8:48am
will Vt clubsport springs and shocks bolt into a VT berlina! TIA

3tomany, May 27, 8:58am
of course same junk different trunk lol na havnt got a clue but bumping for you

franc123, May 27, 9:01am
They'll probably work nicely in conjunction with new brake pads and rotors.Come into some money now have we, last week you didn't have the money to fix the brakes now we're talking suspension upgrades!

jezz43, May 27, 9:13am
yes, i have free cash this week. and yes i would like to upgrade the suspension. ive been offered the items mentioned above fairly cheap. hence why im asking if they fit. do you have anything useful to add to the thread or are you just here to add negativity again!

outbidyou2, May 27, 10:26am
francs a twerp

buyme3, May 27, 10:28am
here a twerp there a twerp everywher a holden driving twerp twerp ol macdonald had a farm

snoopy221, May 27, 10:34am
Actually I'LL add to this thread.I do sincerely hope you arrived at a happy outcome with your your previous thread-I.E. i have done 5000 kilometres at (x) cost of fuel and i have parked this car up as i cannot afford [fractionx] for pads and rotors.
I DO and did in the thread agree that the car sales should have supplied rotors.
Sadly i did NAME a business and make appropriate comments.
Sadly for you the free publicity for a business to supply rotors free of charge (given your potrayed situation) and the ability of OTHER car dealers to be aware of and act accordingly towards the nefarious dealer has well.
as ya were/////

antwerp87, May 27, 10:37am
Snoopy211 Can you please refrain from using big words in threads that i read!
Like nefarious.
It means i need to go look up a dictionary and increase my vocabulary to more than 20 words.
As ya were :D

snoopy221, May 27, 10:40am
more than 20 words beer pub pie women yeah nah.k

bjmh, Apr 9, 11:45pm
years ago i went to Walkinshaw factory in Melbourne,they had heaps of new VT's sitting in their carpark ,in the workshop they were fitting all the bits that make up a clubsport etc , all the original Holden rotors,springs,exhausts etc were thrown in a steel junk bin and sent to scrap,i wouldn't think you've got a problem converting yours.