Very Lowered cars with orig. 14 or 15" wheels on

gman35, May 27, 5:30am
look pretty bad ay ! , just seen a early 90's honda integra with original (and very brake-dust-covered wheels ) lowered by about 2" , just looks like suspension has collapsed with the thin wheels well hidden in the arches.

cuda.340, May 27, 5:33am
sorry. all very lowered cars look like crap to me & the rims on 90% of themdo nothing to enhance the look of the vehical.

_peas, May 27, 5:39am
Less is more as is usually the case when it comes to cars.I prefer a subtle factory style body kit, 25mm suspension drop and some non "look at me" alloys.A lowered car looks better in my opinion but it is very easy to go too far.And on stock wheels. well typical mindset of a DA Integra driver!If you aren't hitting Vtec you aren't even moving right!

jay.da, May 27, 5:44am
I agree with robman.
Most of them the suspensions so soft it rolls the opposite way round corners lowering helps this.
On the other hand skinny tyres allow better grip on the soft stuff.

gman35, May 27, 5:45am
I also do not like the oversized chromed alloy look on modern cars either , they look like nothing more than cheap wheel covers to me.

vtecintegra, May 27, 6:35am
I'll bet there was a way greater than 2" drop involved - factory wheel gaps on those are ridiculous

gman35, May 27, 6:42am
Yes I should have typed about 3-4" which would be more accurate .

toxicgreen., May 27, 8:46am
Mate.its important to get your inches numbers right at the start,,never quote low numbers at start of paragraph

zephyrheaven, Apr 8, 1:55pm
Chur
I like how SS Cragars came out the same year my car was made in the Hutt - sweet
Will run some cool Hustlers I scored off xacoon many moons ago on my Zed ute - might even be daft & redwall the tyres for that one

Cheers