What car would you buy.

Page 1 / 2
foxdonut, May 22, 6:24am
How much did I win first!

'cause I doubt Lotto would pay out enough for half the shit I'd want.

cjohnw, May 22, 6:25am
Niiiiice!

Couldn't go far passed that.

hutchk, May 22, 6:28am
Sorry, I'm winning tonight and that 140 is mine.

trogedon, May 22, 6:32am
Good choice. Its stunning.

jason18, May 22, 6:36am
I would buy a ss camaro

bluecambridge, May 22, 6:37am
how about $10million foxdonut
that would about cover all my dream cars with enough left over to buy a small caravan to live in LOL

foxdonut, May 22, 6:40am
Psh, wouldn't even buy one of mine on the current exchange rate.

10 million probably have to settle for an Aston Martin, but It'd be a hard ask getting a Vanquish S imported.

moosie_21, May 22, 6:41am
Porsche GT3, Hennessy Venom Viper, Ferrari FXX & a McLaren F1

foxdonut, May 22, 6:42am
Lol. A lotto winner getting an FXX! You really are dreaming.

xacoon, May 22, 6:45am

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:03am
LOL what the heck would ya do with that! I'd beat you down the quarter just doing a fast walk

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:05am
foxdonut & moosie, you guys are just greedy LOL

foxdonut, May 22, 7:08am
I don't want every Bentley Hunadieres or Maybach Excelero.

One of each will be fine.

sw20, May 22, 7:09am
F40. One of my neighbours has one.

gunhand, May 22, 7:09am
Maybe so but with that thing you dont need to prove nuffin to no1. who's gunna argue.

grangies, May 22, 7:17am
Beautiful old car.

But I doubt you'd get much sex from owning it.

xacoon, May 22, 7:20am
exackery. its not all about speed. although a model T with one of these dropped in would eat a dirty old jag too http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=m48vyc5beNg&NR=1 edit, sorry meant to say model a ute with link supplied dropped in it. distracted by the sound of one big mother detroit.

gunhand, May 22, 7:20am
You need a car to get sex!

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:21am
cjohnw, hutchk, trogedon
yes it's a beautiful car alright, IMO the 120's and 140's are much prettier cars than the later 150, which to me looks overweight. Also I believe the 150 lost the walnut dash altogether in favour of the plain leather covered dash that was used in the roadsters

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:24am
no of course not it's just a figure of speech i used in an attempt to try to convey how gobsmacked I am by how gorgeous that car looks.see! much easier just to say - "sex on wheels"

gunhand, May 22, 7:27am
Actually I didnt read the quote sex on wheels lol, just his bit. my blindness lol.
Still, same chicks are shallow enough to look at the car then the driver lol.

toyboy3, May 22, 7:28am
have to widen a few gateways to get thaton the farm,and a large paddock to turn it around

xacoon, May 22, 7:34am
sprung fences as used on centre pivots, and 2 swipes and a paddock is done, doesn't matter if its a 15 point turn then. might get one of these for catching that little pussy cat too, http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=yh_4BDaWrOQ&NR=1 edit wrong video initially. oops

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:34am
yes and those same chicks actually would get with a bloke just cos he's rich, and there's plenty of blokes who'll take advantage of that fact, hence supermodels marrying 80-yr old billionaires. but I want none of that, I just want to drive that lovely Jag and polish the fenders on a sunday afternoon.

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:36am
you fellas think big, muldoon woulda been proud !