2007 holden crewman. door and lock problems

jacqui248, May 9, 7:36am
the other day wen i unlocked the doors the drivers one didnt come right up and i had to pull it from through the back door.

Anyway today its all gone crazy. the stupid thing wouldn't unlock at all so ew used the key in the door. then locked it again.

NOW its all up the wop. it wont lock properly, and the door wont actually even shut properly but you play with it and eventually it does. its like it confused. anyone had anything like this happen or know how to fix it. i HATE holden up here, (rip off sods) and as with everything am 4 mths out of warranty.i had to drive around for some time today holding my drivers door shut as it just would not click shut.

jacqui248, May 9, 7:37am
oh and even stranger to add to the problem is the key wont go back in the door lock either.

jacqui248, May 9, 8:24am
ok so you all know if anyone else has this problem, it was a probelm with the deadlock still being on even though the car was unlocked. i got the key into the door. then pushed the unlock button on the key. even though the doors were unlocked and it seemed to fix the problem

sfw4, May 9, 10:56am
hmm sounds like it reset itself. Unhook battery for 2min then hopefully it'll reset again. Do not jumpstart any cars, no good for their Computer

evotime, May 9, 11:57am
door lock catch problems are common on vz commodores for playing up.
not a hard job to diy.
buy the assembly new

ice13, May 11, 9:25am
It's the door lock actuator you will have to replace the whole assembly

johnf_456, May 11, 9:27am
You can jumpstart them, so your telling me you can't use a jump pack or nothing. Just get surge protected jumper cables and do it properly IMHO.

jacqui248, Feb 23, 7:15am
lol spoken like a true mechanic. did you not read my reply about the problem! that is was fixed with a button push.