Tyres. Time to put new tyres on the vitara3 door will only used on the roadcan any one suggest a nice quiet set of tyres at pres

mudguts1, May 10, 9:09pm
time to put new tyres on the vitara,3 door-will only used on the road.can any one suggest a nice quiet set of tyres-at present bridgetone205-70r-15 ht are on it!

intrade, May 10, 9:16pm
micheline is what i would look at. go and google some tyre revues . i will be fitting micheline to my camper.

tmenz, May 10, 10:03pm
Goodyear 'Performance Grip' are quieter than Bridgestones.

mudguts1, May 11, 12:40am
thanx guys!

sctoyota, May 11, 4:39am
Firestone Destination H/T quiet and a good price.

crzyhrse, May 11, 5:05am
I thought 'revue' is a fancy way of saying striptease. Is this micheline chick a stripper!

johnf_456, May 11, 5:30am
Naughty lol, yes having a laugh

carkitter, May 11, 9:04am
One brand is not quieter than another. The noise is generated from the type of tread pattern on the tyre and the stiffness in the shoulders (under the outer edges of the tread). If the tyre has a block tread pattern with wide zig-zag grooves as is common with off road tyres then it will be noisy. A wave style tread pattern with small grooves (some with hairline thickness called sypes) will have a much quieter sound. The other way to break up the hum generated by tyres is to randomise the size of the tread blocks.

mr40cal, May 11, 9:09am
the man is a genius - good boy john, have a treat

johnf_456, May 11, 9:17am
Um no

mr40cal, May 11, 9:24am
does that mean you are a thick "O"

johnf_456, Feb 7, 8:42am
I'm not going to bother replying from your rubbish comments that always seem to be putting in me down in some way. if its smart jerk replys or editing / twisting quotes.