Gee your wife is smart

roys351, May 2, 8:39am
most of our wives think that

gammelvind, May 2, 8:40am
At least you show that a Holden is truly a piece of agricultural machinery

pollymay, May 2, 3:17pm
Observant wife is observant, holden interiors aren't that good

whqqsh, May 2, 5:45pm
the fact that you took time to put car badges on your lawn mower THEN took three photos of it. & started a thread in TMM about it probably says it all for me (BTW the mention of beer does not make up for your indiscretions)

sifty, May 2, 8:01pm
Let me guess,
you wear holden jammies when you go to bed and turn down the holden sheets onto your holden duvet cover too.!

jason18, May 2, 8:21pm
hahahahhahahahahahaha best comment ever

phillip.weston, May 2, 9:03pm
Don't forget the Holden coffee mugs, Holden beach towels, Holden jacket, Holden socks etc. I wonder if he actually owns a Holden, aside from his Holden lawn mower of course!

i-n-horz, May 2, 9:11pm
A true & dedicated Holden follower would've taken more care and not have red overspray on the tyres also those rims would be chrome not painted silver with the, I dare mention again overspray.for your efforts you get 4 stubbies out of 10 ;)

skippy33, May 4, 10:54pm
lol,put it on here to gadge response,lol,not good so far,just a bit of fun,it needed a paint job so thought why not,maybe time to turn it back to a murray,lol,thanks fr all responses,even thou they all bad,lol

skippy33, May 4, 10:55pm
and no dont have holden sheets,etc,or a beach towel,or jammies,lol,do have a cup

321mat, May 4, 11:03pm
True true. but that aside, I wonder what the lap times around Mt Panorama would be like!

barbuzz, May 5, 12:48am
I think your wife should sell that & get you a push mower.truly you have too much time on your hands

hotrodtodd1, May 5, 1:00am
Dammit, you need an HSV wing on the back if you are going to score over 5/10.
And a towbay to drag along your chillibin trailer.

Anything lesss & we will send you some Subaaaaaaaaru jarmies

321mat, May 5, 1:09am
Yeah. a BIG wing is needed.

And, as an added bonus, think of the extra downforce you'll have, so you can really give your lawn that Gillette Mach 3 Power cut.

Are you thinking what we're thinking!

No, not you'll be looking like a real boofhead.
We're thinking. Billiard Table smooth.

hotrodtodd1, May 5, 1:45am
But dont go overboard and get one of them fugly twin blade wings, They are for the Boy Racers.

As the proud owner of a wheelchair with 18.5 wide tyres and a wing on it, I understand your needs. Actually you could modify the back of the mower and go for some taller rear wheels - bigs & littles.

321mat, May 5, 1:56am
I agree.Twin-blade wings would just scream "give it to me up the bum!"
Just seriously gaaaay.

hotrodtodd1, May 5, 2:47am
Hahahahahaha

pge, May 5, 3:42am
What's with the jealousy, here, guys!

Did a Holden "mow" you down in a drag-race once!.

pollymay, May 5, 4:02am
Nah but they cut it close

pge, May 5, 5:53am

bigracket, May 5, 6:37am
H ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG That is funny right there.

bigracket, Jan 14, 3:59pm
Thanks (I think) pge.