TD27 Turbo Terrano fuel filter

irule, Apr 29, 10:11pm
Have had my wagon for quite a while now and have done the oil and air filters quite regularly, I want to know where the fuel filter is.

mugenb20b, Apr 30, 12:33am
Left hand side of the firewall / inner guard area. You'll see a black primer pump on top of it. Z332 from memory.

xs1100, Apr 30, 8:23am
might be an idea to change the anti freeze in the radiator and flush the brakes also if its been that long

irule, Apr 30, 11:20am
Probably due a bit of a birthday, had a quick look at the filter how do you get it out!

intrade, Apr 30, 11:57am
um you unscrew it. lol

intrade, Apr 30, 11:59am
dont forget to buy a new one first and fill the new un up with diesel befor you fit it saves on bleeding time. as you cant have air in or it wont start again. bleeding prozedure is required only maybe if you fill the filter.

jeremy_74, Apr 30, 12:08pm
I think there's 2 different filters. 1 has a sensor on the bottom the other hasn't.

Check to see if there's a wiring loom connected to yours so you get the right one.

mrcat1, Dec 31, 9:14am
You just don't learn, you never pre fill fuel or oil filters, quickest way to introduce sh!t into the system. And prefilling saves you all of 1 minutes priming, WOW.Even with the earthmoving gear i always put the filters on dry and just prime them by hand, and they only take 2-3 minutes tops for 3 real big fuel filters.