Drive thru takeaways,whats your longest wait

nave12, Apr 23, 12:34am
kfc once took about twenty mins and maccas this morning was fifteen,i saw a few choice words coming from people in the rear view mirror and hands raising in the cars ahead.

rob_man, Apr 23, 12:35am
I just park outside and go in, it's faster.

militaris, Apr 23, 1:34am
When KFC reopened in Blenheim,was told it nearly took 2 hours to use the drive through. There was no shortage of people willing to wait.If these more then 3 cars in the line I normally go inside.

nickolaz, Apr 23, 1:43am
Drive through is generally faster, because they prioritise the dirve thru orders and make them first. Unless it gets really backed up like that.

cuda.340, Apr 23, 2:08am
years ago at greenlane maccas in the wee hours i was told to wait in the first holding parking space while they sorted my order. after 5 mins they showed up with someones order but it wasn't mine. so i sat there & ate it while i waited.a couple of mins later another car parked behind me & another package came to my window. they just passed it to me. no words spoken. still wasn't my order tho. i finished the first meal & disposed of the wrappers behind the seat & there's a girl asking if my order was the blah blah blah., yeap i said, took that order as well & drove off. looking the the receipts later i got $34 odd dollars of food for the fillet of fish combo i never got. i think i did ok.

jono2912, Apr 23, 2:54am
BS.

signmc1, Apr 23, 4:19am
30 mins at KFC, but gout our order for free so all good in the end!

scoobeey, Apr 23, 4:30am
Good to see there are some honest people left lol :)

johnf_456, Apr 23, 4:31am
Talk about honesty

mugenb20b, Apr 23, 4:38am
Well, it's not his fault Maccas employ dumb $hits.

johnf_456, Apr 23, 4:44am
Yeah but blatant dishonesty, in general this is what New Zealand lacks now.

gilligan2, Apr 23, 4:46am
Dude chill out, its a holiday

johnf_456, Apr 23, 4:49am
I'm not angry just saying a generic statement, chill no need to be quick to judge.

gilligan2, Apr 23, 4:51am
lol. not judging you mate.

demons, Apr 23, 5:40am
snapper alley in bader street in the tron ,drive thur fish n chips go figure.

shuddupowh, Apr 23, 5:49am
I havent timed how long I've waited but BK seem toi be fairly quik in Hamilton whichever one I go to. And I rather drivethru no matter what cos I get free upsize.

demons, Apr 23, 5:57am
you may not be judgeing he be stalking you now .

demons, Apr 23, 6:03am
hahahahah nice na hes not judgeMENTAL

johnf_456, Apr 23, 6:35am
If you were you would not be saying chill but whatever.

trogedon, Dec 3, 10:43am
Try spending any time at all in the Drive through with a group of 8 teenagers from the special school I sometimes teach at. They??