Classic registration

mr.anderson, Apr 4, 8:31am
hey peeps, how old does a vehicle have to be for classic rego! cheers

clark20, Apr 4, 8:31am
40 years

socram, Apr 4, 9:08am
I think this query crops up every week!

franc123, Apr 4, 9:09am
More like about every three days.You'd think it would be common knowledge by now.

rsr72, Apr 4, 9:10am
25 years in Britain and free registration.
We're being conned.

jono2912, Apr 4, 9:13am
I don't even own a car like that, and I know!

(Granted - it's because it's always asked here.)

daryl14, Apr 4, 9:15am
Still haven't seen a good answer to it though. So many opinions on weather the vehicle needs to be registered in a vintage car club or run a log book or can't be used more than 1oo kms a week and blah blah blah.

mr.anderson, Apr 4, 10:43am
cheers peeps, sorry a few of you had the need to stand on a soap box, I'm not a regular on these boards so not privy to ever fart or sneeze, cheers tho

phillip.weston, Apr 4, 7:40pm
LTNZ do make it difficult to know this information though, for instance try finding this information on their website.

smac, Apr 4, 8:14pm
The bit you're forgetting in that deal is you have to live in Britain.

lass1, Apr 4, 10:59pm
Does anyone know how to put your regestration on hold Via the internet! I did it on the net last time but have forgotten where I did it and how to. A link or what not.

Cheers

kcf, Apr 5, 12:17am
http://www.nzta.govt.nz/right hand side of page, "do it online"

socram, Apr 5, 6:00am
Not quite.The previous UK Labour government canned it so that it was frozen at pre 1973.As yet, I don't think the current Conservative government has changed it back toa rolling 25 years.

"cheers peeps, sorry a few of you had the need to stand on a soap box, I'm not a regular on these boards so not privy to ever fart or sneeze, cheers tho"

If you look at the screen to the top left, you'll find a search box.Often, it pays to try that first.Don't worry, it happens on all message boards where advice is freely given.Nothing personal!

mr.anderson, Oct 2, 12:40pm
ha-never seen that before, cheers!