Woman Can't Drive

unideck, Mar 31, 12:05pm
Couple here that will make even the "odd" girl smile haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=ygtBxhFc24A

pollymay, Mar 31, 4:10pm
My girlfriend backed into someone and came to me for sympathy.

She got an earful from me for being a typical supermarket park by braille woman. There were tears lol. Don't mess with a man's car, #1 rule.

phillip.weston, Mar 31, 6:32pm
hey Craig I saw a certain green VR6 driving around Hamilton yesterday - I just about flagged him down but thought it would be no point in saying "oh I used to own this car!". Still looks in great nick.

midosa, Mar 31, 8:29pm
only in here you can get away with that, in general you would be castrated. lol great link

unideck, Mar 31, 9:06pm
Hey Phillip, think the guy lives in Thames somewhere, and its his wife car now lol. Had three vehicles since that one haha. Trust all is good for you down in Hamilton :)

thejazzpianoma, Mar 31, 9:21pm
Clearly this belongs in Parenting. go on Unideck, post it, you know you want to!

xacoon, Mar 31, 10:02pm
hahaha brilliant. the woman at the servo and the guy getting out to park her car for her were highlights.

hamishcookie, Mar 31, 10:09pm
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive! Because she was a woman

mk3zephyr, Apr 1, 12:21am
I suppose i would be castrated for posting this motoring video in General as well.http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=39qdhbkTko4

unideck, Apr 1, 7:20am
Haha Jazz, you do it lol

autocars1, Apr 2, 3:55am
Better qualify that.ASIAN WOMEN. are a danger on the roads.the worst driviers I have ever had the mis pleasure to be involved with.

ema1, Apr 4, 9:44am
Aw man that's classic loved every second of watching it.Thanks U.D.

footplate1, Apr 4, 7:22pm
You omitted some words - should have included SUVs in the Eastern Bays in Auckland.

shells5, Apr 4, 11:12pm
That is very funny

stevo2, Apr 4, 11:19pm
Bahaha

craig04, Sep 29, 3:13pm
Flippin' brilliant! I love the chick trying to park and the guy who eventually just does it for her