LOVE the Auzzies enforcing road rules.

johnf_456, Mar 26, 2:07am
You do a know a lot of it is for the camera and there image.

neo_psy, Mar 26, 5:14am
I like the "Fail to give a breath sample, instant 2 year disqualification"

That's a great one.

im_andrew, Mar 26, 6:32am
But thats not fair, what if you're too drunk to put your lips around the mouthpiece! your being unfairly penalized!

johnf_456, Mar 26, 6:34am
well don't drive drunk lol

dr.doolittle, Mar 26, 6:37am

johnf_456, Mar 26, 6:39am
Classic!

cocabowla, Mar 26, 7:18am
a lot of their enforcement is far better, my personal favourite is the one for noisy car sounds , to loud doof doof music= public nuisance = $1500 fine. they're actually out there to catch them where as now in n.z you can go days without seeing any and often travel hundreds of km's and still not see any.
that cop last night showed common sense and earnt the ladies respect by doing so, if they were all to the letter of the law zealots like you john we would find they had no respect at all which would only create more hostile environments.

johnf_456, Mar 26, 7:25am
If that is directed at me why are you calling me a zealots, what on earth is your problem. A lot of new zealanders do respect the police just the motoring attiude here does not condone real life, has most like to think they are the law and kick up a fuss when they get caught. Enforcing the law does make it hostile the police will simply deal to these people appropriately.

dr.doolittle, Mar 26, 7:27am
johnf_456 . Why'd you blacklist me John. I've got not intention of spoiling any of your auctions with dumb questions. what goes on the MB, stays on the MB.

johnf_456, Mar 26, 7:29am
Well you mentioned my auctions I was a bit worried you would ask silly questions and try crash them. May I ask why you trying to ask a question on mine, pretty obvious when you ask why your blacklisted. If your not going to be stupid and dumb then I'll remove it now.

cocabowla, Mar 26, 8:02am
maybe i didnt word myself as eloquently as i could but i wont carry on with the topic.

jmma, Mar 26, 8:27am
Looking at your auctions, it looks like someone stole your Primera, you got the sack from your paper run and even your pussy left home.(o:

Don't mind if you blacklist me

johnf_456, Mar 26, 8:29am
May I ask why you have to be so hurtful for something that is nothing to do with you. What on earth is your problem pal! Whats up with the personal attacks that are uncalled for, I have not done anything to you to my knowledge. Apart from randoms just deciding to have a go at me. Going a bit too far mate uncalled for.

jmma, Mar 26, 8:32am
Cant take a joke,

johnf_456, Mar 26, 8:33am
Its hard to tell sometimes with the amount of insults I have got today.

jmma, Aug 27, 7:11pm
The little (o: should be a clue