THERE ARE NEW TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN ROTORUA!

tankgirl77, Mar 22, 8:39pm
I can believe that it has been over 6 months now sence lights where put in at fairysprings and barnard Rd and some people still are not stopping at the lights, PEOPLE RED MEANS STOP. it does not mean crash into my truck. You will come of second best, 1st my truck is bigger than you, 2nd, my kids are in the car that means you better run!. I cant be the only one this happens too, PLEASE FOR YOUR SAFTY AND MY KIDS STOP AT THE LIGHTS.

lk104, Mar 22, 8:55pm
Good luck with that, when I was in Rotorua, idiots didnt stop at the lights that had been there for ages, so what hope with new ones!

nave12, Mar 22, 8:59pm
Have'nt seen any one going through the lights yet but i agree that care needs to be taken there on the new lights as it covers all the old intersections now.Also being new you get people that don't even look for them just cause they were'nt maybe there the last time they went through that area but thats no excuse,either change with the roading system or get off it.

tankgirl77, Mar 22, 9:16pm
i was so lucky this morning, I looked to the right of me before taking off, even thou lights had gone green, cars had stopped in the second lane to my right but one guy just kept on going, was not fazed by anything. thank god it was not school time and kids crossing the road

yogibearz, Mar 22, 10:46pm
whats new ,sit at the stop sign where te ngae road becomes the expressway and just watch them go,STOP means sweet f/a in Rotorua

dunbar01, Mar 22, 11:00pm
Sick of dem white man telling us maoris to stop, we will not stop our progression in life. Kiora'. lol

lk104, Mar 22, 11:12pm
LOL, obviously written by a pakeha who cant spell.

dunbar01, Mar 22, 11:14pm
No actually, I'm maori. Just like ta take the p#ss outta us fellas

johnf_456, Mar 22, 11:48pm
Crikey rotorua is going like auckland now.

tankgirl77, Mar 23, 1:01am
you guys are all funny just cheered me up, i cant spell either, thanks heps.

xs1100, Mar 23, 7:56am
thats because 1/2 of roto went to auck and the 1/2 that are left are all x aucklanders.and i know a heap of x aucklanders down there

johnf_456, Mar 23, 8:29am
Lol just the bad ones eh, not all aucklanders drive like morons.

sandypheet, Aug 18, 5:11pm
The Kotu corner where red is the new green,some shockers at that intersection.