2002 Holden Zafira / Subaru Traviq

mugenb20b, Feb 7, 9:16am
Any thoughts or opinions about these cars! Are they easy to get in and out of for someone who has a back problem! Do they have the same engine as the Vectra!

kazbanz, Feb 7, 7:14pm
mugen--very similar to an Astra mechanically. Not bad to drive. still have the same issues astra's have with AC. A special thing to look out for is look for damage in and around the hinges anddoor limiter-(can't remember its propper name)--the bit that stops the door opening too far.
They are known to break and tear the metal out around them. THAT part is made of unobtanium -really hard to find.

mugenb20b, Feb 8, 6:33am
Thanks very much Kaz, much appreciated. I'll check all the check straps and A/C. The one who must be obeyed is interested in one, and I wouldn't mind having one as a second car. It's smaller than the Odyssey by the looks of it, but seem to be good value for money.

kazbanz, Feb 8, 6:41am
mugen--Id still say to look to an Ipsum (old shape) in preferance -personal opinion mind you

mugenb20b, Feb 8, 7:16am
I will be, thanks, and I actually quite like them due to having a proven drivetrain. My budget is around $7k to $8k.