Family stickers on the rear window

Page 1 / 3
planespotterhvn, Feb 8, 4:28am
cute or lame!

henderson_guy, Feb 8, 4:31am
lame.Especially when you start getting to the cats and the goldfish.

poppajn, Feb 8, 4:39am
Saw a car the other day that had on it "Who gives a f^&*&k about your family"

aragorn2003, Feb 8, 4:47am
lame , couldn't give 2 hoots how many kids they have or how many animals they have or if they're single parent with 6 kids

carmedic, Feb 8, 4:52am
Wof fail!

johnf_456, Feb 8, 4:54am
Really.

richardmayes, Feb 8, 4:57am
Cute.

When I was a teenager, my peers all had "No Fear" stickers on their windows, and 20-somethings all had OAKLEY THERMONUCLEAR PROTECTION stickers on their windows.

It is good to see people growing up and starting to take pride in something that is actually worthy of a bit of pride!

trogedon, Feb 8, 4:59am
They are lame. Like the PP ???MUMOF9??

carmedic, Feb 8, 5:02am
John I thought you were an AVI!.
They??

johnf_456, Feb 8, 5:06am
Yes but no one said the dimensions on the stickers did they. so its not a fail unless its oversize, stickers come in many sizes.

And dont call me John.

johnf_456, Feb 8, 5:06am
Yes but no one said the dimensions on the stickers did they not.
So its not a fail unless its over the dimensions in the virm. Otherwise all for sale, logo like stickers etc you get from radio stations would be a fail.

And dont call me John as a personal preference.

mk3zephyr, Feb 8, 5:07am
well at least we havnt got as bad as the states where proud parents have bumper stickers announcing their son/daughter is an honour student/college graduate/gridiron player etc etc, well not yet, probably be bound to hit Auckland suburbs soon though

zephyrheaven, Feb 8, 5:09am
Possibly not in Otara tho

These ones amused me at work the other day http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/stickers/eba2/- the rest are lame

Did feel sorry for the lady with the 'person watering a plant' sticker - um, oh dear

planespotterhvn, Feb 8, 5:19am
Six little ponies on a HiLux ute.

kazbanz, Feb 8, 6:03am
AHEM-- oyyy you taint fair we are a blended family:-)

carstauranga001, Feb 8, 6:10am
What's your name then John!

rob_man, Feb 8, 6:14am
Hah! Brady Bunch Motors Ltd.

mantagsi, Feb 8, 6:18am
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magicnot this by any chance! shows up in odd places lately

kazbanz, Feb 8, 6:44am
ACTUALLYthats not a bad name mate. Um hey best ya think about a number and come pick up a bit of green paper. I still aint organised the other bit yet.

kazbanz, Feb 8, 6:44am
my view--heck theres better things to think about

neo_psy, Feb 8, 6:46am
I have one of these - stick figure guy flipping the finger with "Honestly, I don't give a flying f#@k who's in your family"

Gets heaps of laughs.

vivac, Feb 8, 6:47am
Lame, except one i saw with one man, one woman and bags of cash.

tantric5, Feb 8, 6:54am
lame x10

I dont need to know you have 3 kids, a cat and a dog.

fordkiwi27, Feb 8, 7:10am
i just bought 2!

virago72, Feb 8, 7:24am
seen one the other day, and the DAD had been scraped off but you could still see where he had been.