Family stickers on the rear window

Page 3 / 3
nave12, Feb 10, 7:27am
And "stoner"

richard198, Feb 10, 8:49am
Noone's mentioned "Baby On Board".
I was going to crash into you, but now I won't!

r15, Feb 10, 8:57am
i was told this was so emergency services would look for small people in the wreck in the event of an accident

shuddupowh, Feb 10, 8:25pm
Baby On Board - and yet they are sometimes the worst of drivers.
Back Off! - always on 4X4/SUVs etc and they are the tailgaters.

rellerion, Feb 10, 9:48pm
very true.
i especially like the one with only a man and his cat (one of the guys at work has it).

personally i wouldnt put them on, only because it advertises who and how many ppl possibly live at your house.

trogedon, Feb 10, 10:09pm
"Jesus built my Hotrod"

studio1, Feb 10, 11:28pm
Yeah what is it with all the RIP tributes! A lot of them done in the Old English gothic font that is REALLY hard to read.
Then there's the multitude of "For Sale - Ph 021 ." stickers which they've obviously had custom made.
Remember the 70s when everyone had an STP or WYNNS sticker on their rear window!
The one I really liked was "Have you hugged your kid today". That's the true meaning of family.

richard198, Feb 10, 11:41pm
That sounds like a good idea, but I don't think the majority of the users have that in mind. I'm sure it's a case of "I've got a baby here so drive more carefully around me"! Anybody used one! Reasons for using!

motorway, Feb 10, 11:46pm
tino rangatiratanga, save the whales and a Greenpeace sticker on my Prius.

kazbanz, Feb 10, 11:48pm
Richard I can think of a few reasons.
1) pure ego -hey look I admit it -I'm "there" right now utterly rapt with the baby thats due to arrive any day now.-I guess kinbda like gettting a new car -but heaps more intense
2) maybee a bit of what you say.
3)parking in kid only carparks -the wardens get

trogedon, Feb 11, 4:38am
You've seen MY CAR then!!