Can anyone recommend a place to fit Brake pads in

happs1, Feb 21, 6:12am
Peugeot 205 gt 1992 Please
near the eastern suburbs of auckspls . The last set that I got from repco turned to weetbix . Saying that the daughters x boyfriend was a Tool and did not even bled the brakes had to pump them to stop when i took it for a test drive . Had them fixed after that . I was driving it the other day, and smoke was pouring out from the wheel near shat myself thought the car was on fire .

happs1, Feb 21, 6:12am
Peugeot 205 gt 1992
near the eastern suburbs of auckspls . The last set that I got from repco turned to weetbix . Saying that the daughters x boyfriend was a Tool and did not even bled the brakes had to pump them to stop when i took it for a test drive . Had them fixed after that . I was driving it the other day, and smoke was pouring out from the wheel near shat myself thought the car was on fire .

mugenb20b, Feb 21, 6:25am
That's not a "brake pad fault", more like a sticky piston in the calliper, or some idiot topped up the brake fluid resrvoir with something that isn't brake fluid.

As for brake pad "fitting", trust me, any garage can do it.

happs1, Feb 21, 6:31am
Thought it wasnt the brake pad fault . The car had been sitting for a while so my friend said the same as you about the calliper piston .I thought it been a euro car that I had to take it to a euro place . So can anyone around east Auckland ! please .
Oh I did buy brake fuild for the idiot to put in it .

barbuzz, Feb 21, 8:05am
You say "had them fixed after that". Why not go back to the same place that "fixed" them! M.C Motors on Harris Road, East Tamaki2727005. Good guy & reasonable rates.